Then show me Winchester, show me what you can do.

Castiel.

"Challenge accepted." he said.  
Things were about to get real in this locker room very quickly. Before you could even say this is absolutely insane Dean was taking off my number 4 jersey then his number 1 jersey. He kissed my neck then began to  bite it leaving little mark I bet, but at this moment I didn't to much care. I just ran my hands down his back and grabbed his ass like the fantastic person I am. I moved my hands to the front of his shorts to unlatch them and they fell right down to his ankles and he stepped out of them. His hands traveled down to the front of my shorts and he rested his forehead on mine and grabbed my crotch.
"Dean Winchester!" I shouted yet moaned into his ear.
"Yes Castiel Novak."
"You son of a bitch." I said as I stepped out of my shorts.
"Hey that's my line." he smirked at me and I licked his nose.
"Did you really just?"
"Maybe."
"Are you trying to make me angrier or weirded out."
"Angrier Dean, so much angrier." I whispered in his ear and he let out a throaty moan.
"I hate you so much Novak." he whispered in my ear.
"Then show me Winchester, show me what you can do." I said before biting my lip and his mouth was placed at my neck again.

But only momentarily before traveling to my chest, then my stomach stopping right above the hem of my boxers. Then his eyes looked up at me as I looked down at him and it honestly turned me on more. He places his thumbs under the hem of my boxers and began to push them down.
"Dean is this all you got? We're fucking in a locker room for christ sake be rougher." I whined and he stopped his movements before pulling my boxers down and I stepped out of them, he stood up straight and pulled his off in one swift movement. He grabbed my cock and pulled me closer to him.
"Is this better Castiel?" he said letting go.
"I don't know, I feel like you have more in you." I said tracing my fingers against his chest.
"That I do." he smirked and spun me around and bent me over. 
I heard heard and felt him spit onto his cock and myself before entering inside me. It felt so weird not using lube but to be honest I was loving this little bit of pain. He slammed into me so hard my cheek hit the locker. His relentless pounding didn't stop, if anything it got faster and faster by each thrust.  He grabbed my right shoulder and pulled me closer to his body and my hands stayed on the locker for reassurance. His left hand made its way to my cock as he began to pump it to send me over the edge. Up the ass and a handjob, nice. I felt myself getting closer and I tried to tell Dean through my moans, but I think he got the message when I threw my head back in pleasure then grabbed his neck with my hands. His hand on my mini me stayed at the head and his speed was faster than before bringing me closer and closer to my climax. 
"Fuck Dean."
"Challenge accepted Castiel." he grunted into my ear.
And as if on command he said cum and that's exactly what I did, screaming his name and so many swearwords you'd think I was a sailor. 

After all that was over we got cleaned up and got dressed again.
"You accepted the fuck out of that challenge." I told his grabbing my bag and closing my locker.
"You said rough so that's what I did" he said and we heard the door open.
"You two are still here huh?" Charlie said walking over to her locker.
Yeah she had a locker in here, don't be sexist we're not.
"Yeah I was showing Castiel a few things. And also explaining me being absent." He lied right threw his teeth.
"So why weren't you here?" Charlie asked grabbing some clothes out of her locker and another bag. 
"He was fucking that girl that was at practice." I said and Charlie closed her locker and turned around.
"Hmm Cas, are you jealous?"
"No, why should I be." 
"Case you two are an unofficial thing."
"We're not" Dean reassured her.
"What ever you two say. See ya tomorrow." she said before walking out of the locker room.
"Bye Winchester." I said following Charlie's motioned.
"Wait." he said picking up his bag.
"What?" I said not turning around.
"I hate you Novak." he said with his deep raspy voice.
"I hate you more Winchester." I stated before walking out of the door and into my car.

I just sat there a minute and Dean walked out and got into his car before starting it up and driving off. 

I wonder if Charlie knows.

Idk if you'd consider this a cliffhanger but whatever. Also I'm sorry for my terrible smut writing I'll try harder, it's been a while guys cut me some slack okay. ANYWHOOO this is also for Emily who keeps yelling at me to always make a new chapter. HERE MOM ARE YOU HAPPY?!?!?11!!? Yeah. thats all. BYYEEEE