2021

Hello everyone it is March of 2021 aka COVID-19's 20th bday so I need it to pack up and get the fuck out am I right!! So I wanted to drop by on my favorite Destiel book and say what's up. I miss most of the OG gang that's been here since the beginning of this book 4 years ago up until last year when I finally finished this shit show of a "book" if I'd even call it that.
Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this book I have some people message me about how they e read it multiple times and that warms my little heart...but y'all do know I'm currently working on the second part to this book right? I was just gonna leave it but I had a fantastic idea for a second book that was a bit darker than this once I got to a specific Luci scene. So if that lets you know anything about the second book, there will be some Lucifer in it. But also very much wholesome vibes through it and some rough sex here and there. The second book is a lot more properly written seeing as how I'm an adult now and when I started this I was like 14/15 which by the way TERRIFIES me looking back on some of these chapters. Who let me do this!!!
So with all this being said, I hope you're having a great 2021 so far and I hope it only gets better because you deserve it okay. Also, check out the sequel to this you silly geese! It's called "I did my worst" you of course can find it on my page or just search it, I wish I could give you a direct link, that's ugly. Okay. I'm gonna head out, love y'all the most and keep the fuckin comments going on this bitch, even though I see some funny ones years later I still reply!

i wanted to add last minute, i made a twitter to go with my account plus i can interact with you all 10x more!! anyways, link is on my account but my name is loconnection (lo connection, play on words :) )