Date (Pt.2)

Cas.

It was beautiful. I got out of the car and just looked around.
Wow, was all I could think. He went all out with this...how'd he even manage?
We were in the woods, a part where the trees separated and there was an opening. He had fairy lights wrapped around the trees and hooked up to something, probably a generator. On the ground was a checkered red and black blanket with a picnic basket on top and candles around the blanket. This boy makes me so happy.
"Wow Dean, this is beautiful."
"Thanks, only the best for you." He smiled at me and took my hand to lead me over to the blanket.
I took a seat and he sat next to me and just smiled at me.
"What?"
"This is exciting. Makes me happy ya know." He said still looking at me.
"Makes me happy too Dean." I smiled at him.

He leaned over to the picnic basket and opened it revealing various foods. He started to take them out, grapes, chicken, strawberries, then chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels. Some toast, pj&j and apparently and a bottle of 7Up, what a charmer.
I just giggled and he looked up at me.
"What?" He asked tilting his head.
"7Up?"
"It's a substitute for champagne Cas." He defended himself and I put my hands in the air in defeat. He had plates, actual glass plates. This boy has me shook right now, and he even pulled out wine glasses. Oh he's so precious I swear.
Everything was set out, and he just smiled.
"You're an idiot." I told him.
"Awe but you like it."
"Sadly I do." I laughed and his jaw dropped.
"I went all out for that! I'm so hurt."
"Well at least I like it." I said grabbing chicken, toast, pretzels.
"I guess." He smiled at me and grabbed the grapes and a pb&j.

We kinda just sat in silence and ate for a bit, not an awkward silence but a comforting one. Just enjoying the others presence. Dean had picked up a chocolate strawberry and went to take a bite but I decided to open my mouth as a joke and he sighed before shoving the strawberry in my mouth making me choke.
"Dean!" I groaned biting the strawberry and taking the stem out my mouth.
"I didn't mean to choke you till later in the date."
"Dean!" I yelled hitting him in the chest.
"Okay sorry sorry!" He put his hands up in defense.
"I hate you."
"I know." He smiled taking a bite out of his chocolate covered strawberry.

Somehow we ended up finishing and laid down in the blanket and started watching YouTube videos and laughing at them. I was holding up the phone as he laid on my chest. I used my free hand to play with his hair and he looked up at me as soon as the video was over.
"What?"
"You're pretty."
"I know." I laughed putting my arm down.
"Shut up." He smiled and moved up to kiss me.

He broke the kiss and turned so that our chests faced each other. He smiled at me and I smiled down at him. I leaned in to kiss him and put my hands on either side on him. His hands wrapped around my waist as the kiss deepened. I moved slightly breaking our kiss to sit up. I began to move my hips in a circular motion earning a moan here and there from Dean. One of his hands moved to my hair and he pulled it slightly making me moan quietly. I felt his other hand tug at my shirt and I broke the kiss sitting up straight to take off my shirt, in which Dean did the same and once again we were chest and his hands were wrapped around my waist and mine were in his hair.
This was bliss, being outside with the guy I probably have feelings for, doing something that we love to do with each other when we need each other. Tonight couldn't get any better than this.
Sooner or later after a long make out session we were both naked, I was still on top of Dean, and his dick was in me. It was a great night full of loud moans, panting, hard trusts, harsh hip movements and amazing orgasms. I thoroughly enjoyed the night, and after all that we packed everything back up into his car and he dropped me off at home.

I took a long shower, until the water got cold basically and I forced myself out of the bathroom because of the cold air hitting my body. I put on underwear and a pair of joggers. I laid in my bed and just stared at the ceiling.
The date was a success I guess.

SO HERES AN UPDATE PRETTY MUCH A MONTH MAYBE TWO LATER IM SORRY BUT I TOLD YALL!
It's also Christmas break so you might get another chapter soon. Don't quote me in that. But I hoped you enjoyed the chapter & plz GIVE ME CHAPTER IDEAS BC I DONT HAVE ANY!!