Chapter Three- Waking Up

Isaac's POV

Everything burned. All my senses were on over ride as I woke. At first all I could do was hear things. They would be muffled but I could still hear them.

Then I could make out a few words but not many. However hard I tried I couldn't open my eyes. Later I heard him.

I knew it was him just by the sound of his voice and the warm fuzzy feeling of his hand holding mine. He said my name and a few other phrases but I couldn't make out any of them.

All I knew was that Scott was here. MY Scott was here. Then all of a sudden I got this rush of energy and I knew it was the moment I would wake.

It was hard. It was almost impossible. I felt like someone had glued my eyelids down but I knew that hadn't happened. I had to come back, if not for me, then for him.

As my eyes finally cracked open I was met with the brightest light I had ever seen. I quickly closed my eyes again and opened them a second time. It wasn't as bright so it made it easier to see.

What met my eyes was a blurry view of Scott. He was asleep in a very uncomfortable looking hospital chair with his hand in mine.

I tried calling his name but my throat felt like a desert. Instead I tried to move but I was to weak to even lift my hand. I put all my effort into at least moving my thumb over his hand to wake him.

It was hard and took a few try's but finally I got my thumb to gently sweep over his hand.

His eyelids fluttered for a moment then fully opened. He blinked a few times then finally noticed his surroundings. "Isaac?" he asked in a small voice when he noticed that I was awake.

I gave him a small smile at the sound of my name. He quickly got up and mumbled something about getting a nurse and left. I really hoped he would come back.

Pitch BlackOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara