Chapter 1

Hyeri was happy. She loved working at her backyard, alone or with her mother; looking at colourful plants and taking care of them was one of her hobbies, they brought joy to her.

She was alone that day, jumping from one spot to another like a ladybird. Her mum fell asleep on the couch from reading a newspaper; not wanting to disturb her, Hyeri sprinted to the backyard.

It was a beautiful sunny afternoon, which was another reason that made her feel light and refreshed. She hummed softy as she caressed the leaves of the line of strawberry plants, smiling as she sniffed a healthy strawberry that poked out close to her nose.

"Mm...I'm hungry," she said to herself as the thought of a juicy strawberry in her mouth made her salivate. She turned back to her house to grab a bowl, finding her mum in the kitchen.

"I was craving for some tea as soon as I woke up. Want some?" She asked Hyeri bringing up her cup of tea.

"Actually, I'm craving for some strawberries now." Hyeri responded grabbing a light blue bowl from the counter. She left her mum and hurried to the backyard, searching for nice and healthy strawberries to devour.

She sat on the kitchen table across her mum with her bowl of fresh washed strawberries and whipped cream.

"Those strawberries look really good," her mum admired them before leaning over to take one.

Hyeri moved the bowl away before her hand reached it. "You're having tea," she poked her tongue out before running upstairs to her room with her food.

She internally laughed at herself for what she had done, walking to her window. She could see the beautiful backyard from there, and she loved her room for it. Still staring at the view, she took a strawberry and took a small bite, forgetting about the whipped cream.

She froze when she saw something round and yellow at the bottom of some tomato plants, at the far end of the backyard. She furrowed her brows and stared at it, trying to guess what it was. She quickly finished her strawberry off before running downstairs.

She stepped in the big backyard, walking to the tomato plants to find the weird object. She spotted it, sprinting to it as if it would run away from her presence. She kneeled in front of it and frowned. Then her eyes widened.

It was an...egg.

Not any egg. Not any chicken or duck egg. It was a very pretty, designed egg. She carefully picked it up; it was big, around the size of her palm, and quite heavy. The light yellow patterns at the top and bottom of the egg led to a big shape of a star in the middle.

What do I do? What is this? Why is it here? Was it here when I hung out a while ago?

She started questioning herself as she stood up holding the egg with both of her hands. She slowly walked inside her house, contemplating whether she should tell her mum or not.

She didn't.

She went back to her room, eyeing the abandoned strawberries and whipped cream, and started looking around for a safe place to hide the egg in.

Her eyes landed on her bedside drawer. She grabbed a scarf from her wardrobe and slid open the top drawer. Wrapping the scarf around her hand, she made a little bed for the egg. After placing them inside the drawer, she stared at the egg with a million thoughts running inside her head.

I'll find a safer place later. Hiding it somewhere is better than hiding it nowhere.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hello. This is my first story/book, hope you enjoy it. (*^▽^*)

For those Jungkook stans just wait till you die NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS STORY WILL KILL YA ALL WITH CUTENESS

OK bye.