chapter 43

the next day...

lenalee pov

man does my head hurt. that's it. im never doing ecstasy every again. im gonna punch Miranda in her fucking titty for talking me into it. 'it will make the party more fun!' i might make that bitch bald next time i see her. i sighed. as my hearing became more clear, i noticed some low snoring in my ear. well that's good....i think. i was back in the bed at the hotel. dont feel like i have clothes on. there is an arm around my waist. well ill be damned. even the high as a kite me can take someone home. he started groaning. pulled his arm from around my waist and rubbed his head. "shit...where am i?" he groaned. his voice wasn't that deep but definitely a guy. he sat up, pulling the covers up with him. i was cold as shit. i really regret turning on the fan before taking off yesterday. i sat up, pulling the covers to cover myself. i looked at him. he looked at me. he looked like he was still high from last night. messy blond hair but....cute. im not entirely up set with this choice. he wasn't ripped but was slim. probably doesnt work out but also doesnt drink so he is slim with a flat chest. complete change from the guys i was used too. ian and kazaana were both built like a motherfucker. this guy was pretty average. he grinned. "thank you ian for dragging me on this trip. i feel like a million bucks," he stretched before shimming out the bed. he stood up and walked towards the bathroom, revealing the smallest dick ive seen in my life. he might have been maybe 6 inches. i sighed. guess you cant win em all. i dont know. that is kinda a deal breaker though. i waited for him to get done.

he came out a few minutes later and started getting dressed. i know i heard him say ian. "um...excuse me," he looked up,"....you know ian?" i asked, raising a brow. i honestly dont know where im going with this but im curious. "know him? that crazy mother fucker dragged me on this trip but im aint mad at him no more. took me to the party, woke up next to a woman with no clothes on. im good. im willing to see where the rest of this trip takes us," he sat on the bed and put on his shoes. isn't that interesting. ian and his friends came here to. guess its not a big deal. he stood up. "you know ian?" he asked, fixing his belt. he does look pretty good. if only he didnt have a little dick. i scooted out the bed, taking the sheet with me towards the bathroom. "yeah, me and him used to hang out. curious as to how he is doing now but im not all that worried," i said as i walked into the bathroom. he shrugged and headed right out the door. i took a nice hot shower before returning. i took off the sheets and put them on the floor in a corner to be cleaned. i put on a new set before getting dressed. i walked out.

i knocked on Miranda's door. it was a minute before she made it to the door. her hair was a mess and she was still fully dressed. she just walked away, leaving the door open. i closed it and walked inside. krory was knocked out on the bed still in his clothes. she walked over and shook him away. "we need to get cleaned up," she grunted as she walked into the bathroom stripping. he followed suit.

took em a minute but they finally got decent. "now..." i stood up and walked over to Miranda. "look, i aint into the girl on--" i punched her right in the titty. she wined, massaging it. "that's for talking me into taking ecstasy," i returned to my seat. "now...what now?" i asked. "that fucking hurt you bitch. you didnt have to take it. i just figured it would make the party more fun. ANYWAY, where is kanda and lavi?" she asked. "i texted them a few times but they arent responding. ill go to their room," i jogged over next door and put an ear to the door. mattress creaking so im sure they are fucking right now. i headed back in Miranda's room. "they are fucking right now so it will be a while," i said. "we'll tell em later. we were planning on going to the park today," she said. i shrugged. "sounds fine to me. might be a little interesting though," i said. she raised a brow. "interesting?" she asked. "well the guy i ended up taking home last night happened to be a friend of ian's. apparently they are here too. im sure they are heading to the park today as well," i said. "well i could see how that would be interesting for kanda and lavi, maybe even you, cause all of you have had sex with him multiple times but me and krory feel nothing towards him," she said. "just putting it out there. ill admit im curious about how kanda is gonna react after not seeing his ex-best friend for like a year," i thought aloud. "tsk...knowing him, he is probably gonna freak the fuck out. i dont think you should tell him. it would be funnier if they ran into each other at the park," she grinned evilly. "great minds really do think alike. no wonder we've been besties since forever!" i chimed, giving her a high five. "you girls are evil," said krory as he laid back on the bed. we chuckled.