chapter 33

later on that day....

reader pov

i wont deny im happy. really happy. i was able to get a good job a few days ago on a movie set so the pay is pretty good and my work will be on display for the whole world. if that wasn't enough, the main character is probably the most sexiest man ive ever seen in my life. the guy oozes more confidence than i do which is really something cause in my mind, im the truest shit. the absolute most awesome. no doubt about it. him.....he is something else. he is nice. probably the only person on the set who hasn't yelled at me about taking to long or something. it also doesnt help that the window is always open to his dressing room and he is always changing when i walk by. i wont deny that i be looking. i try not to look like a creep but....well he fine as fuck so i cant help it. this job is great cause it pays good, not a whole ton of hours, AND the eye candy is easy to look at.

sometimes, i think he does it on purpose. i just so happen to be walking by, holding some type of equipment or the like, and his door is cracked just a little. i would always get a peak of him with his shirt off or something. or he would be against a desk typing on his phone and eating a sandwich, shirtless with his jeans loosely riding on his hips. i try not to look for long cause well it would be weird if i were spotted looking. just openly ogling a very straight man. its just....well how can i resist the opportunity? i peaked in the door, spotting him across the room leaning against the desk on his phone. he wasn't wearing a shirt for some reason but im not complaining. the definition on his chest is fucking perfect. the room was a bit nippy so his nipples are hard. his jeans were loose. looks like he was in the middle of changing. he was wearing just the jeans with some flattering white undies and socks. he was really into his phone which is good cause im totally staring. just looking at the guy is turning me on. the stern expression, muscular chest, low riding jeans that reveal the elastic of his white undies. the straight fit of the jeans. shit. i wonder what he would look like without those je--he looked right at me and my heart stopped. i quickly looked away and acted like i was still moving. "hey!!" he called after me right before i was able to turn the corner. i looked back, trying to act normal. he was looking out the door to his dressing room. "are you the lighting and sound guy?" he asked, his voice smooth as silk. i nodded reluctantly. "well i need to chat with you about the last scene. you got a minute?" he asked, or more so demanded. its true i didnt have a prior engagement. i made my way to his room.

"so...about the last scene we shot earlier. the mic was hanging right above my head. i know it wasn't your fault since you weren't holding the mic, i just want to let whoever had did it know: keep it out of the shot. if the editors cant cut it out, we will have to reshoot the scene, alright?" it was really difficult to pay attention to what he was saying because he still hadn't put on a shirt and again, the room was still nippy so his nipples are hard. i nodded. "oh and this room is really cold. would you mind taking a look at the A/C? i know it sounds redundant cause im not wearing a shirt right now but i should be able to be comfy in my room, right?" he scratched his head nervously. "yeah, i can do that for ya," that's not the only thing i could do for him but he is straight and i have to respect it. i already had my tools with me because i just came back from fixing the lighting on the set so i can do it right now. "where is the thermostat?" i asked, taking out the pliers from my belt. he pointed to the far wall. i walked over and started working.

he said nothing while i worked. didnt even look at me either. just buried his face in his phone while i worked. i guess that's to be expected since he is straight. i finished working and put the lid back on the thermostat. i turned it to 75 and heard the heat click on. "that should do it, Mr....shit. im sorry, i never got your name," he held out a hand. i took it. "just call me ian. glad i could help, mr mikk," i said. "just call me tyki," he grinned. i nodded and turned to walk away but he still held to my hand. "you should be a little more subtle about looking. i can see you coming from a mile away," he said. my face felt hot. "shit! im sorry, tyki. its kinda hard to resist when the door is always cracked open. ill make sure to tell janitorial to fix that door for you. again, im sorry. it will never happen again," i took in a deep breath, having said all of that too quickly. he busted out laughing. "its fine. im flattered. interesting to know that im ogled by women AND men everywhere," he chuckled. there was a moment of silence and he still hadn't let go of my hand. "well if you will excuse me, tyki, i gotta get back to work," i muttered reluctantly. his skin was glistening. looks like i turned up the heat to much. he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a marker. he popped the lid with his pearly whites and scribbled on my hand. "figured you wouldn't mind a signature," he grinned, putting the marker away. he was right but i didnt know how to ask in this situation. my face felt hot as i backpedaled out the door. he just went back to typing on his phone as if i was never there. i quickly got out of sight before letting the feelings overflow. he smelled so fucking good, looked so fucking good, sounded so fucking good. shit. im gay as shit arent i? i feel like a fucking school girl fawning over a crush. i looked at the signature on my hand.