chapter 15

one month later....

jasdero pov

we walked off the private jet, having landed back in their hometown. i knew it was gonna come but....well i still didnt want it too. they were some really fun guys. im not regretting taking them on tour with us. "great time guys. we really had fun. unfortunately, all good things have to come to an end," i said. they nodded. some hugs, handshakes, and goodbyes before we walked back on the plane. "where too?" asked devit. i looked at my schedule. "we gotta go back to the label to talk about our next album coming out in a couple weeks," i said. he seemed pretty down about everything, especially since we last talked to ian. "im sure it will be just fine. he didnt seem as worried about it as we are," i said. "but...how can he put up with that? its some bullshit! its not his fault that the lighting system fell down during his last show. its sheril's fault for not letting him do his fucking job! we all know that kanda and ian are the best sound and light guys in really the world. they had been doing it for a long time way before we even knew them. that's why they even got the job in the first place. i cant believe sheril would treat him like that when all he is trying to do is help him," he ranted. "we can tell ian that all we want but all we would be doing is wasting our breath. its ian who has to come to that decision on his own. we told him that we would come rescue him whenever from wherever. that's all we can do for now," i reasoned. "i swear if....if i would have known that he had been single all that time," he covered his eyes. low whimpering. i rubbed his back soothingly. "hey, im sure we all feel the same way. if lavi hadn't cheated, if kanda hadn't been with lavi, if reever had told him about breaking up with his girlfriend, hell! if i were gay, we all would have jumped on a man as good as ian. im sure ian is trying to find something worth staying for with sheril. he will leave on his own when he finds that there isn't anything worth the time. all we can do is wait till he comes to his senses," i said. "im just....im sooo mad at sheril for treating him like that. knowing that there are so many people out there that are way more worthy than his evil ass. why doesnt he see that ian is being with him....for him, huh? ian is braving the storm, hoping and praying that at the end, he will find someone worth loving? shit," he sobbed some more. "it just goes to show Ian's character. he is willing to endure hell if he has reason to believe that there is some kinda treasure that will make it all worth it. all we gotta do is wait, devit. just wait for him to give up on sheril and then you will have your chance, ok?" i soothed. he pulled me into a hug, sobbing into my chest. who would have known that he liked him that much. its something else. ian must be a great guy. all we can do is wait. he will leave him soon enough. i know it.

lenalee pov

"hey you guys! how was the trip?" i said, pulling them into a hug. we all met up at kanda's house to chat about the details of their trip. i saw kanda, lavi, reever and......"where is ian?" i asked. they all just shook their heads. "what happened?" asked allen. "ian....got a boyfriend. everyone was a bit bummed when he left us to be with him. he told us he would be just fine. jasdero called him this morning to check up on how things were and all we heard in the background was his boyfriend screaming at him, calling him all types of names, talking about just abandoning him over in the united kingdom. i swear ian is the strongest person in the whole world to deal with shit like that. we asked him what was going on. turned out it wasn't his fault at all. all of it was sheril's fault yet he blames him for EVERYTHING. i swear just thinking about it makes me wanna murder that motherfucker," explained kanda. "why would ian do such a thing? also....i thought him and reever were dating," said Miranda. reever had his face in his hand, sobbing his eyes out lowly. "shit...if only i would have asked him to be my boyfriend," he whimpered, his voice cracking just a little. Miranda walked over and hugged him. he just sobbed into her chest. it doesnt really sound like that big a deal. sure its probably not fair but.....i dont think its really all that bad. its not like he is dead or anything. im sure he will leave when he feels the time in right.