chapter 26

the next morning....

reader pov

i was woken up by loud laughing in my ear. "my ass still hurts!" he laughed. "could you quiet down? im trying to rest," i groaned, rubbing my head. he pulled his head out of my shoulder and looked at me, a manic expression on his face. his lips curled up in a grin. "mornin," he said, pressing his lips against mine warmly. i rubbed down his back, getting a hand full of his ass. he pulled away, gasping. "ouch that fucking hurts!!" he yelled, wiggling his ass in my hand. i pulled my hand away. "sorry?" i rubbed his back. "ive never been put to sleep before, ian. even when i was straight, ive never been put to sleep. you, ian, are fucking amazing. i...i can still feel it. i feel the absence of you inside me and my ass hurts like a motherfucker," he smiled, peppering my face with kisses. "you should quiet down, socalo. you will wake up your mom," i said. "tsk...did you hear how loud i screamed last night? if that didnt wake her up, the sound of you fucking me into the bed should have done it. this is gonna be hell to explain to her," he said, rolling off me right onto his back. he let out another shout as he got up quickly. he walked with a limp towards the bathroom. i slowly sat up, waiting for the surge of aches from last night but...i felt fine. rejuvenated. well rested. i was good. i got up and stretched really good, hoping that it wont hit me at the wrong time and sat back down. i picked up my phone, noticing a few text messages.

daisya: what happened? i haven't seen you all day! what happened with your appointments?

daisya: why didnt you come back last night?

daisya: im horny! come back over here and fuck me!!

i sighed. i still have the bags of money in my car. when i had stopped by later on yesterday, he was already gone to do his work, or look for me. i dont know which one. i had already planned on coming over here so i haven't seen him since yesterday morning when we messed around.

me: i got a bunch of bags to give you. when i came back last night, you were already gone. ended up spending the night again with the other guy

daisya: WHO IN THE FUCK IS THE OTHER GUY!!!??? why wont you tell me who he is?

me: he said no one can know about us so im not telling. sex was amazing though. mind officially blown

daisya: come back here so i can prove you wrong. i swear ill put you to sleep this time

me: im good. had a fun time last night so im not gonna be horny for a while

daisya: then tonight

me: i have a date tonight

daisya: date? with who? why wont you go out with me?

me: met this guy, got to talking. got his number. meeting him tonight for a romantic night. totally getting a kiss out of him

daisya: you can kiss me all you want. we can have a romantic night too. we can even fuck.

me: i spend damn near 24/7 with you. i wanna talk to someone else for a change

i heard yelling coming from the door. i chuckled. looks like socalo is trying to explain last night to his mom.

daisya: what the fuck!! why dont we go out more often? we just stay in my house all the time. i didnt know you wanted to go out