chapter 9

the next day....

reader pov

"when are we susposed to start?" i assume he already put in the applications. "whats today?" he asked. "thursday," i said. "interview is monday. im pretty sure we will get the job. i dont think jasdero is susposed to be in town till friday," he said. "where is the first show?" i asked. "the university," he said. "well that could be good. we will already be in a place with hella bitches," i shrugged. "i also heard about a lot of dl dudes that we could mess around with," he said. for once in my life, i was actually happy about hearing that. im looking forward to trying out my newfound bisexuality. "tsk...what im more curious about is how you are gonna take care of lavi. he seemed pretty distraught about it this morning," i said. "im sure the opportunity will present itself soon. i actually know a lot about women, contrary to popular belief. im sure all his friends are gonna insist he cheat with the best friend so yeah, more than likely he will come on to me," he said. "i sure hope so. anyway, what do you want to do today? we dont have jobs until monday. i dont know about you, but im not really horny right now. already found a job," i said. he chuckled. "we could fuck. that will take about three hours. a nap till lavi is out school," he said. "i thought i just said i wasn't horny," i grunted. "a blowjob will take care of that," he knelt between my legs. i sighed. that's the thing about best friends. they know you really well.

later on that day....

lenalee pov

sure im happy that ian is straight but....well how do you talk to him without being backstabby? i dont know. anyway, lavi was still messed up about it all day. "so what he went out and got some pussy!!! all you need to do is go home right the fuck now and put it on him like you know you can," Miranda crossed her arms matter-of-factly. "no, what he should do is fuck the best friend. that way he can make ian jealous," i said. Miranda looked at me. "and prompt him to fuck the best friend too? oh you are evil," she gave me a knowing look. i just shrugged. "cant we please be serious about this?! this is my love life here," he whimpered, wiping away more tears. "you need to get a hold of yourself lavi. all you gotta do is mess around with the best friend till ian comes back around to you. that way you can always keep an eye on him while simultaneously taking care of your own needs," i offered. "you need to call him right now. do you have his number?" Miranda asked. "yeah," he pulled out his phone and dug through it. "you want me to do it?" i asked. he nodded and handed the phone to me.

***rrrriiiinnnngggg***

kanda

this is lenalee, one of lavi's best friends and we were wondering if you could do us a huge favor

umm....ok...(who is that?)....some girl who knows lavi....(laughing)...what the fuck is so funny?....(what you said is coming true right now)....*grunts* whatever. what is it?

we were wondering if you could....show him the ropes behind closed doors? he is really trying to be better for ian and he knows that you are an expert.

*chuckling* practice really does make perfect

so you will do it? cause we would really appreciate it

yeah. ill come to him tonight. dont worry about ian. ill make sure he is gone

uugghh!! thank god. we were all worried sick and lavi wouldn't stop crying. this is a huge favor. thanks alot

yup

***end call***

they both looked at me. "just be in your room tonight. he will make sure ian is gone," Miranda grinned evilly.