chapter 6

author's note: just got done surfing tumblr when i stumbled upon the tag 'send me your slutty confessions'. naturally i, the pervert, had to surf it about twenty minutes. people are fucking sluts, i tell ya.

lenalee pov

"bitch i told you that lavi was gay! i told you and told you time and time again but you stupid dumb ass didnt listen to a word i said. now ya sobbing ya eyes out in a bathroom stall at school, probably contemplating suicide. if ya didnt catch all that, what im saying is simple: i told you so," ranted Miranda as she rubbed my back soothingly. they just kept coming. i kept rolling off toilet tissue to wipe em away but they just kept coming. oh god fuck my life!! i knew. i fucking knew it but i still went on ahead anyway, hoping and praying that i would be wrong this one time. just this one time, all of the signs would have been wrong. that this conclusion wasn't obvious. so what he be sucking dick all the time and would sometimes forget to brush his teeth when he came to school so i could kinda smell it. so what i had caught him a few times googling some choice things like 'gay felatios', 'how to prep yourself to take a dick', 'douching the ass', 'how fiber can help you be more spontaneous for your man', and 'power bottoming'. oh shit. that just made me cry harder. i remember every single one. EVERY SINGLE ONE of his google searches, obviously doing his research so he can be with that very fine looking man he made out with right in front of the whole senior class.

i mean this was a long time coming. i knew it would happen but oh did i want to indulge in the possibility, no matter how small it was, that i would be wrong. that he actually liked me like i liked him. that he would have kissed me while on stage instead of completely destroying me. completely shooting down the plane that i had so desperately wanted to take off. hell at this point i would have been just fine if he would have at least pretended. just pretended to like me like i liked him. shit. i keep trying to wipe em away but its just too devastating. its just to awful. just knowing that such fine men bat for the other team. "take me home!" i sobbed, overcome with way to much emotion for something i saw coming a million miles away. "yeah, yeah. sob ya eyes out till you go to sleep then try and avoid him like the plague tomorrow. i know the drill. come on, ya embarrassing me," she grunted, helping me up.

meanwhile....

reader pov

"you know that i haven't done this before, right?" we stood in his room, stripped down to our undies. his boner was very visible against his grey boxer briefs. me....eh. cant say i spring to life at the sight of male near-nudity. ive seen kanda naked more often than i see him clothed. not really something you can get used too but.....i tolerate it. he has never had any shame so there isn't any embarrassment on his part. "all i need is you hard. ill take care of the rest," he grinned, taking my hand and making me sit on his bed. it will be a cold day in hell before i have gay sex in my own bed. aint gonna happen no time soon at the bare minimum. he tugged my undies off, leaving me completely exposed as he began sucking my dick. he did the usual motions before moving into something a bit different. lots more slobbering and gagging. my balls got played with pretty well. i was good and hard. he sucked till i came and was hard again. he pulled me out with a pop. "ok...on ya back," he stood up. i reluctantly scooted back and laid down on my back on the bed, my hard on pointing straight to the ceiling. he pulled off his undies, letting his hard on fling out. his bush was really small. his body was also pretty smooth too. you can really tell this guy is really young. not that im not. i have a little more hair than he does. he dug around in his drawer before pulling out a little black bottle. he actually had a pretty nice ass. if it wasn't for the short blond fur on it, it would be a girls ass. he walked over, squeezing a generous amount in his hand and massaging it around. he had a sick grin as he climbed on top, straddling my hips and hovering over my throbbing member. he leaned forward, using a hand on my chest to keep balance as he smeared it on himself, working it around on his ass. he squeezed some more into his hand and lathered up my dick.