chapter 22

later on that day...

reader pov

i have to say, it was interesting. he held my hand the entire time, his fingers loosely intertwined with mines. "daisya...what is this?" i raised a brow, pointing to our handhold. we were browsing through the TV's so i figured this was a good time to ask. he looked at me. today he chose to wear a tight fitted grey hoodie with the sleeves cut off and some more baggy blue jeans with some grey and white sneakers. i dont know what it is but i think he has some kinda obsession with hoodies. he had about 30 hoodies stuffed into his little closet. he looked at our hand hold. "shit.....its whatever you want it to be," he muttered, a blush coming over his face. i raised a brow. a few more minutes of shopping before we got everything i had suggested. he bought a PS4, three games, five movies, and a 50 in flat screen tv. he also grabbed three sheet sets for his bed, a few more pillows, a comforter, and a huge cabinet that needs to be assembled. looks like he is really trying to make it into a place he would want to come back to.

we took everything back to his house, having to make several trips to bring it all up to his apartment. took a long while. "now that that is taken care of...im going home," i said as i backpedaled towards the door. "no! you....you gotta help me put the cabinet together," he muttered, picking up the box from the corner and putting it in the middle of the floor. i looked at the clock, 2:10 pm. i sighed. i wanted to be at the house for a little bit at least before i had to get to work. i reluctantly started helping him put it together.

"shit! we got 10 minutes till the first exchange! we gotta go," he reached over me and grabbed his hoodie, slipping it over his tank top quickly. we finished the cabinet in 15 minutes but i somehow let him talk me into staying. i sat up off his freshly made bed and stood up, stretching really good. "how does this work? are you gonna be there the whole time?" i asked. he grabbed my hand and started pulling me down the hall. "im gonna be standing right next to you so they know that we mean business. ill be armed," he pulled me into the elevator.

the contact handed me a little brown bag, shook my hand, and took off running back from where he came. i looked at daisya who was grinning wide. "i cant believe you got him to pay three times as much," he said, taking my hand once again and pulling me towards his car. "what now? is there another drop tonight?" i asked. "he just set up one for your first day. i texted him the good news. im sure he will text you with your next drop later on today," he leaned his back against the car and pulled me close, kissing me warmly. he started groping my crotch again. he pulled away, a dark blush on his cheeks. "sex," he growled, working at my pants. "what? not right here, daisya! we can go back to your apartment and--" he didnt pay a bit of attention to me, instead loosening my pants and giving me a blowjob. did i mention that we are in a parking lot.....with no other cars around.....with the streetlight shining right on us.....against his car? he didnt seem to care in the least since he slurping and slobbering all over my dick, making me throb. he pulled away right before i was gonna cum and loosened his own pants. he let them drop to his knees before turning around and grinding his ass on me with his undies still up. the undies made his ass seem feel amazing. looks like we are fucking in public. i gripped his hips, slowly sliding down his undies and letting his ass pop out. he gripped the sides of the car as i slowly pushed inside him. i started thrusting, quickly picking up the pace till the car was shaking. he let out low moans as he reached behind him for my hand. i gave it to him and he squeezed it tight as i plowed him into the car.

it took a lot of tissues to clean him up after that. i nutted up three times inside him and he was still leaking. i twisted a few up in my hand. "deep breath," i pushed it as far as i could up there, earning a pained grunt. i twisted it around, hopefully getting the last of it so he wouldn't feel uncomfortable while driving. i tossed out the last one and got myself together. he just leaned over the car, not bothering to pull up his undies and being lazy. "so i guess you will call me sometime tomorrow, right?" i said as i pulled up his undies, but not before rubbing his ass really good. it still feels amazing. he just pulled my arms around his waist and pulled me against his back, still leaning against the car. "you could....spend the night at my house again. i dont mind sharing the bed," he muttered. "you dont have internet or cable right now so im gonna have to say no. maybe some other time. take me back to marie's house. my car is still there," i said as i got in the car. he pouted as he got in and drove off.