Chapter Twenty Seven

"Your parents are nice." Neymar joked, while we were walking down La Rambla. After our little "intimate" session, we decided to leave Mariana with my parents instead of his and headed to La Rambla as we planned.

"Nice? More like awkward as fuck." He squeezed my hand and brought it to his lips. "What's that for?"

"I'm just happy to be with you. I feel lucky to be holding your hand." He grinned.

I blushed and looked the other way, "I'm happy with you too."

Neymar grinned and behind his sunglasses I could see his eyes glistening. We were actually surprised, that nobody has spotted them yet. Usually it would take people 3 minutes to notice that the Brazilian and Barcelona footballer was nearby. Who knew a hat and glasses would do this much justice.

"I have a joke for you." Neymar said out of the blue.

I gave him a weird look, but went along with it. "Hit me with it."

"How many South Americans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?" He said excitedly.

"How many?"

"A Brazilian!" He burst out laughing, and people began to give him weird stares. If only they knew who it was. I started laughing at how stupid his joke was, and the way he got so excited over it. "A Brazilian- "

He started laughing again, I shook my head at the child in front of me. "You're such an idiot."

"That's why you're so in love with me." He gushed, and then grabbed my face squishing my cheeks together. "You're so cute."

"Neymar, stop it." I tried to say, but that seemed to be a big mistake, as he had an uncontrollable fit of laughter. I pried his hands off my face and glared at him.

"You're cute when you're mad too."

"You think everything's cute." I rolled my eyes.

"Only when it comes to you." He grabbed my hands and started swinging our intertwined hands. We honestly looked so stupid.

"Yo- Wait let me answer this real quick, it's Rafinha calling." He answered the phone, and I tuned out on what the two were talking out. I looked around, then paused when my eyes focused on a person waving both their hands in the air. I looked around to see if they were waving at someone else, but it was clearly they weren't when they pointed at me.

I pointed a finger at myself, and mouthed, "Me?"

They nodded, then pointed at their phone. It was hard to see who it was, but it was obviously a man. He was wearing a cap, dark black sunglasses and a coat that wasn't meant for Barcelona weather. Who would wear a puffy ass coat when it's fucking humid.

My phone dinged with a text from Sergio. "It's me!"

Sergio? What would he be doing here. I looked at the person again and surely it was him. He had his sunglasses on the bridge of his nose and started moving his eyebrows up and down.

I texted him back. "What the hell are you doing here?"

He replied back immediately. "I'm bored. The guys don't come until later and I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered you're coming here for your date. So I came here."

I scrunched my face in a bunch. "What am I suppose to do about that! You know Neymar hates you."

"Fuck him. Never mind you have."

"Fuck you Sergio you're so annoying."

I started pointing my fingers at him and mouthing words that shouldn't be said.

"Is everything alright?" Neymar gave me a weird look.

"Yes!" The word rushed out of my mouth. "You know.. Saw a bee come towards me."

I awkwardly laugh. "You— "

Then I started cringing and wanted to crawl in a hole. "Hey guys!"

___________________
AN: Sorry for the late ass update. I will be posting another chapter Friday, so hope you guys are excited.
How was this chapter? Comment your thoughts.
Please vote, comment and follow