Chapter Ten

Chapter 10

I couldn't believe what he just did. He is gonna be 30 ft underground when I see him. It didn't help that thousands of people are seeing this, and his face plastered on every screen in the stadium.

Everyone in the box was cheering and grinning at me and me, I looked like I was going to murder someone. Maybe that was my normal facial expression.

"Cass, you alright?" Melissa asked with a concerned look, " You're gripping the arm rest really tight."

I looked down at my hands and they were gripping the arm rest to the point where my knuckles were white. I relaxed my hands and watched it return to its normal color.

"I'm great." I said sarcastically.

She really didn't get the sarcastic tone. Melissa was just way over excited.

I glanced over at Neymar Sr. and Nadine and they looked very happy. They seemed to be enjoying what Neymar had just did a few moments earlier. 

*****

The game ended with 3-1, Barcelona being the 3 of course. After Neymar's "celebration" the guys on the field seemed more chilled out on the field then being all stern and having their "we're better then you" attitude.

"You're going to the locker rooms right?" Rafaella asked me, once the stadium started clearing out.

"I kinda have to. Your brother will go on a manhunt looking for me."

She laughed, and called over her parents. They were still holding Mariana in their arms.

"We're going down to the locker rooms are you guys coming?"

"Course we are. We need to go see our favorite child." Neymar Sr joked.

Rafaella gasped and glared at them. "And to say you're my favorite parents ever."

I laughed at her childish acts. "I could hold Mariana if you'll like. Your arms are probably tired now."

Nadine shook her head. "I missed  months of her life and I want to spend everyday being with her."

I grinned, "If you would like, Mariana can stay the night with you guys?"

Her and Neymar Sr eyes lit of up," That would be amazing."

"I'll run home and get her stuff then I'll drop it off at Neymar's house."

They nodded in agreement, and I went off to go find Melissa.

I went down to the tunnels and looked around to see if she was there.

"Cassandra!" I turned around to see who was calling my name.

Neymar came running down the stairs with only his pants on. I couldn't help but stare at his glistening chest.

"Like what you see?"

I cleared my throat. "What's there to look at?" There was a lot to look at, but he shouldn't know that.

He laughed. "Whatever you say. Anyways wheres Mariana?"

"She's with your parents. I'm just trying to find Melissa, so I can run home and get some of Marianas things."

"She already left with Marc a few minutes ago. I can give you a ride."

I hesitated. " Well... I guess that'll be alright.. you can bring Marianas stuff with you."

"With me..?"