Chapter Six

Chapter Six

There was a frantic knock at the door. That's the only knock Rafaella would use when she's in trouble. I quickly went to the door and opened it. Rafaella pushed in and set all her stuff on the couch. Her face was strained and pale.

"What's wrong Rafa?"

"N-ney walked into my room and he found the card you gave me." She cried out. "He will not stop questioning me about it."

"What!" I yelled. "H-he can't know. He can't know now."

"But there's a 50-50 chance he won't know. He's not very smart when it comes to these things." Rafaella said.

I gave her a 'are you for fucking real face'.

Then her phone rang. She slowly reached for her phone to see who the caller was. Her eyes widened and slowly pressed the green button.

"H-hello?" She tried to say with confidence.

"Turn it on speaker." I whispered.

Rafaella nodded and turned it on.

"RAFAELLA BECKRAN." He yelled her name. "If you don't tell me what's your problem, then I'm calling Mãe."

"Wait what! You can't drag Mãe into this! That is so unfair." Rafaella yelled back.

I am so glad Melissa took Mariana when we came back from our walk. If she hadn't, Mariana would be crying from all this yelling.

"This is your fault for not telling me what the hell is going on."

"My fault? Puta, you're the one who started this."

"Puta? Did you just call me a bitch? I'm not the bitchy one here." Neymar growled.

"You're unbelievable. I'm hanging up now." Rafaella said.

"No you will no-" She hang up before he could finish his sentence.

"Can you believe that boy." Rafaella groaned.

"You guys have a weird relationship, no offense." I said.

"Tell me about it. I'm tattooed on his arm!" She yelled.

My eyes widen. "That's.. Great?"

"I wanted him to get a tattoo of my name or something, but no. He gets my damn face." She says like its normal.

"I wish my brother would get a tattoo of me on his arm." I replied.

"You have a brother?" Rafaella questioned.

"No."

•••••

We spent a total of 4 hours planning for Mariana's one month birthday. I swear I had told her we weren't going to do this, but no we had to. This little girl is going to be spoiled so much when she gets older.

I didn't even get a party when I was one month old. At least that's what my parents told me.

"We need to design the cake right now, so the cake maker can get it done on time." Rafaella said.

"Can't we just get a Happy one month Mariana on it?" I suggested.

She smacks my head. "No we cannot. You're a very unenthusiastic mother."

"Thanks I've been told." I sneered, "Where's Mel anyways, she was suppose to be here an hour ago."

"Call her."

I glared at her. " I was getting to that."

I pulled out my phone from my pocket, and dialed Melissa's number. On the 2nd ring she picked up. "What."

"Where's my baby." I asked.

"Right here."

I rolled my eyes. "She was suppose to be here an hour ago."

"Shit," Melissa whispered, " I totally lost track of time. I'll be there in a few."

She hung up.

"Where's Mari?" Rafaella asked, while scrolling through her phone.

"Melissa forgot to take her back."

The door bell started ringing. "I'll go get it."

I got up and opened the door. "Neymar?"

"I need an explanation." He said and walked right in,"Rafa what are you doing here?"

She pointed at herself. "Me?"

Neymar rolled his eyes.

"Yes you." He sneered

I quickly went over to her and wrapped my arm around hers. "She's helping me plan Marianas one month birthday. Because you know. I need a lot of help."

"I thought you didn't want a party for Mariana." Rafaella whispered in my ear.

"I'm trying to save you." I whispered back.

"Rafaella. I may not be that bright but I can tell you're lying." Neymar said.

"Me. Lying. Pshh. No." Rafaella laughed.

She is so making this situation look bad.

"Look I'm tired of what you hiding from me. Every time I see Melissa, she's always glaring at me'" He turned and faced me,"and every time I mention how much Mariana looks like me, you tense up. So one of you tell me what the hell is going on or I'm going to find out myself!"

He was fuming with anger. I wish the ground would open up and drag me down. I knew one of us would break and tell him, but I swear it wouldn't be me.

"There's nothing to hide." I said to Neymar.

"Marianaisyourdaughter!" Rafaella rushed.

She broke. Remind me to never tell her a secret ever again.

Neymar with a confused look said, "Say that again but slower."

"Mariana." She paused. "Is." She paused again. "You-"

"Really Rafa. Say it faster." Neymar said.

"I'm sorry Cass." Rafaella whispered. "Mariana is your daughter."

Neymar stood there in shock.

The door started opening. "Honey I'm home." Melissa sang.

When she walked in more and saw us, I shook my head. "I came in at an awkward time didn't I."

********
I really wanted this to be longer and I wanted to post Thursday but I had to study for 3 test fuck my life. But here's a quick chapter I wrote up and I know it sucks. But enjoy
Remember to vote
comment and
follow (unedited)