Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 16
READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END (not edited)

"By the tone of your voice, I guess you're not happy...?" I was currently speaking to Melissa on the phone, and right now she isn't helping at all.

"I told you five minutes ago, I was happy!"

"Right... Totally slipped my mind," She murmured. "After the date you probably won't see him around anymore. Besides he lives in Madrid. And where do you live? Barcelona. If he wants to date you, he would either have to fly to Barcelona every week to see you, or you have to live over there.. Which I highly doubt will happen." 

I groaned. "This is all so complicated. When I had the chance, I could've told him I couldn't go. But no I didn't."

"You'll live. Where's Mariana anyways?"

"With Neymar. He wanted to have her for the night. He was looking pretty disappointed." I said.

"Look, I'll be there tomorrow to help you get ready. What time should I be there?"

That's when I realized Sergio never told me the time and place. "Um... I don't know."

"You don't know? I should always be there an hour before your date."

"I mean I don't know the time of the date. He never told me." I sheepishly replied.

I could hear her mumbling random curse words on the other side of the phone. "Are you fucking serious. What kind of person does that. They should always tell a girl what time the date is."

"He'll tell me sometime soon."

"By soon you mean tomorrow. When he comes over, and you're still in your sweats."

"He doesn't know where I live." Maybe that doesn't make things any better the it already is.

"Your life is so complicated chica," She groaned. "Text me when you find out the time. And don't expect him to text you tonight. He and his team are out partying because of the win tonight."

"I will. And if he doesn't text me the time. I guess the dates off?"

"Doubt it. I gotta go now, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up the phone, and sat on the couch, with me feet on the coffee table.

What am I suppose to do now.

I gathered the strength to getup from the couch, and walk into the kitchen. While digging through the cabinets and fridge, there was no food. Half of the food were either expired, or just the box is left.

"Time for groceries." I said to myself.

I gathered up my purse and keys, slipped on my shoes and head out to the elevators.

As the elevator door opened up, a teenager girl was already in there. I offered her a small smile and got in.

She gaped at me. "You're Neymar Jr's girlfriend."

"G-girlfriend." I stuttered.

"Uh, yeah. That's why you guys have a daughter together right?"

"Yeah... But we're not dating."

Her eyes lit up. "That means he's still single! I so have to tweet this out."

I faked a smile. "Yup... You go do that."

"Could I have a photo with you... Just so people do think I'm an attention whore."