Chapter 23: Another True Love's Kiss!

Present- Boo York!
     "Sleeping curse? How do we break it?" Bonita asked. "With true love's kiss." Helena replied. "No! There has to be a way!" Bonita exclaimed. "I'm sorry. But there isn't." Catherine stated. "Why would she do this? What was the point?" Bonita asked. Luna walked up to her. "Could we talk?" Luna asked. "Now is not a good time." Bonita replied. "I could answer your questions." Luna stated as Bonita looked at her. Luna held Bonita's hand and took her away from the group. "What do you know?" Bonita asked. "I think I know why Magica did this." Luna replied. "Why?" Bonita asked. "Because she saw the connection between you two and took the opportunity." Luna replied. "Connection? What are you talking about?" Bonita asked. "You're in love with her." Luna replied and Bonita sighed. "That's ridiculous." Bonita stated. "No, it's really not. She's in love with you too. You guys just haven't admitted it, because you're both afraid." Luna replied. "I want to wake her up, because I love her. But in a friend way." Bonita stated. "The sooner you admit your feelings, the better for everyone." Luna stated and Bonita sighed as she thought about what her older sister told her.

Flashback!
    Casta walked into her house in all black. She had dried tears on her face. Her eyes were all red and puffy. Her nose was red too. She just got back from her mother's funeral. She closed and locked the door and sighed. She turned on the light and turned around. She gasped and jumped when she saw Magica. "Man, you look depressed. I haven't seen you look like this since dad's funeral." Magica stated and Casta sniffed. "Why are you here?" Casta asked. Magica shot magic at Casta and she flew out a window. Casta landed on the ground and winced in pain. She got up and then Magica walked out of the door. "What are you doing?" Casta asked. Magica shot more magic at Casta and Casta shot magic back at Magica. Their magics hit one another. Casta's magic is green and Magica's magic is red. Magica was stronger and Casta didn't understand. Magica blasted magic at Casta and Casta flew. She hit the ground with force and became unconscious as she layed on the ground.

Present- Storybrook!
    Christy decided it was time to tell Bradley how she really feels before it's too late. Bradley was in Abominably Amazing and sitting at the counter. Sierra walked in and smiled. She walked over and sat next to Bradley. "Hi, Brad." Sierra greeted and Bradley smiled. "Hey, Sia." Bradley greeted. "I had fun last time." Sierra stated. "Me too." Bradley agreed. "We should do that again sometime." Sierra stated and Bradley nodded. "Okay." Bradley agreed. Sierra smiled at him. Sierra turned Bradley's head to face her. Sierra placed her lips on Bradley's and kissed him. But Bradley was too shocked to do anything. Christy went up to Abominably Amazing and her eyes widend and she gasped when she saw Bradley and Sierra kissing. Her eyes watered as she took deep breathes. Christy walked away just as Bradley pulled away from the kiss and Sierra sighed. "I'm sorry." Sierra apologized. "No, it's fine." Bradley stated. "I know that you're still getting over someone.... But I really, really like you." Sierra stated. Bradley thought about Christy. As much as he wanted to be with her, he doesn't believe that Christy will ever feel the same way and then he nodded. "Okay. We can give this a try." Bradley agreed and Sierra grinned.

Present- Boo York!
     Bonita sat by Sherri's coffin. "There's no other way to wake her except for true love's kiss?" Bonita asked and Catherine shook her head. "No." Catherine replied. "But there has to be!" Bonita exclaimed. "There's not." Astranova stated. "Are you sure there's no one that can give her true loves kiss?" Valerie asked and Bonita shook her head. "No." Bonita replied as she sniffed. "Actually, there is." Luna stated. Bonita stood up and faced everyone. "Luna." Bonita stated. "There may not be any other way." Luna stated. "But it won't work!" Bonita exclaimed. "But it might!" Luna exclaimed and Bonita sighed. "What are you guys talking about?" Genny asked in zombese. "Bonita can kiss Sherri alive." Luna stated. "What? What are you talking about?" Callie asked. "I think they're in love, they just won't admit it." Luna replied and everyone looked at Bonita. "Is this true?" Helena asked and Bonita sighed. "I haven't exactly admitted it yet, but I do think I'm in love with her. But I don't think she likes me that way." Bonita stated. "You won't know until you try." Luna stated. "But I'm afraid to try. I'm afraid that it won't work and that she doesn't feel the same way." Bonita stated and Clorissa stepped up. "Love can be complicated. Really complicated. Trust me, I know. Love can be scary. It's good that you're afraid, because everyone in a relationship starts out afraid. It's just natural. You never know if the other person feels the same way at the beginning. You just have to take chance. Have hope and faith. Believe." Clorissa explained and Bonita nodded. Bonita turned to face Sherri with a sigh.

Real World- Storybrook!
     Tamora had some stuff in her hands as she walked down the streets of Storybook. She tripped and dropped her stuff. She sighed and bent down to pick them up. Jason saw her and ran to help her. He bent down and started helping her. She smiled and he smiled too. Tamora is really shy and can be clumsy sometimes. Jason is the same way. They both stood up and Jason handed Tamora some things. "Th-thanks." Tamora stated. "Of course." Jason stated. There was a moment of silence. "Getting back from work?" Jason asked and Tamora nodded. "Yeah, I am. I see you weren't there." Tamora replied. "Yeah, I had a day off today. But I'll be there tomorrow." Jason stated. "Great. I'll be there tomorrow too. I don't have a day off until the weekend." Tamora stated and Jason nodded. "So, is all of that stuff work you have to bring home?" Jason asked. Tamora looked down at the stuff she was holding and then she looked back up at him. "Uh, yeah. A lot of work. I'll be busy until my day off." Tamora replied and Jason nodded as they both laughed. They looked into each others eyes. "I should get home." Tamora stated and Jason nodded. "You didn't bring your car?" Jason asked and Tamora shook her head. "No." Tamora replied. "I thought it'll be easier, since you are carrying a lot of stuff." Jason stated. "Yeah, but I decided to walk today. Besides, I didn't know I'll bring a lot of things from work home." Tamora stated and Jason nodded. "Well, I'll see you soon." Jason stated and Tamora nodded. "See you soon." Tamora stated. They looked at each other and then went their separate ways.

Present- Boo York!
    Bonita looked at Sherri. Bonita loved everything about her. Her eyes. Her face. Her hair. Her style. Her personality. The way she makes her smile and laugh. The way she makes her feel better about herself and everything in the world. Bonita really loves Sherri. She's never felt this way, and she's really scared. She's afraid about a lot, but most of all she's afraid that Sherri doesn't feel the way. She doesn't know what she'll do if Sherri doesn't feel the same way, or if she lost her. Bonita took a deep breathe and moved Sherri's hair out of her face. "I can't loose you. Please work." Bonita stated. She took another deep breathe and leaned down. She planted a kiss on her lips and then a shot of magic ran through all of this realm. Bonita sat up and thought it didn't work for a minute. But then Sherri gasped and opened her eyes. Everyone gasped and Bonita had happy tears in her eyes. Sherri sat up and smiled as Bonita smiled too. "Bonita." Sherri stated. "Skelita." Bonita stated. "You found me and you saved me." Sherri stated and Bonita nodded. "Of course. I almost lost you." Bonita stated. "But you brought me back." Sherri stated. "And I always will." Bonita stated. "I'm glad." Sherri stated. "I don't want to loose you again." Bonita stated. "And you won't. Just like I won't loose you." Sherri stated. "Sounds like a deal to me." Bonita stated. They both smiled as they looked at each other. "I love you." Sherri stated. "I love you too." Bonita stated. They leaned in and kissed passionately.