Chapter 15: Scroll!

Real World- Storybrook!
    Alison was in the mayor office. She was cleaning up and going through stuff so she can only keep what she needs to keep, for her adoptive mom. She opened a cabinet and saw a small vase. She looked at it confused. She grabbed it and walked over to her desk. She set it down and sat down. She tried opening it, but it was locked. She remembered finding a key last week, and she never found what the key unlocked. She felt underneath her seat until sge pulled out a silver key. She used the key and unlocked the vase. She took a deep breathe as she opened the vase and was confused when she saw a white scroll with silver on the ends and red ribbon tieing it. Alison picked it up and examined it. She untied it and read it. Her eyes widend and she gasped at what she had found.
    There was a knock on the door and Daisy answered it. She smiled when she saw Alison. "Hey. What are you doing here?" Daisy asked. "I want talk to you." Alison replied. Daisy let her in and closed the door behind her and they both sat on the couch. Alison was about to say something when Vampiris started crying. "Hold your thought." Daisy stated as she stood up. "Of course." Alison agreed. Daisy went upstairs and picked up Vampiris. She went back downstairs and made her a bottle. Then she sat her down in her playpen. "Sorry about that." Daisy apologized. "That's okay." Alison reassured. "What is it you wanted to talk about?" Daisy asked. "I think I may have a way to bring Mr. Gold and Merlin, if they're together, back here." Alison replied and Daisy's eyes widend.

Real World- New York!
    Merlin walked into the hospital and straight into Mr. Gold's room. "Here's your food." Merlin stated and threw a bag at him. Mr. Gold shook his head. "Thanks." Mr. Gold stated sarcastically. "When are you leaving this place?" Merlin asked. "I wish I could now." Mr. Gold replied. "Then why don't you?" Merlin asked. "Because that's not how the real world works." Mr. Gold replied. "I didn't think that would stop you." Merlin stated. "In Storybrook it wouldn't have, because I had magic." Mr. Gold stated. "And in Storybrook, the car hitting you wouldn't have hurt you as much, so there wouldn't be any reason for you to stay here." Merlin stated and Mr. Gold nodded. "Exactly." Mr. Gold agreed. "When do you get to leave?" Merlin asked. "When the doctor releases me." Mr. Gold replied and Merlin sighed. "This world seems complicated." Merlin stated and Mr. Gold nodded. "Indeed, it is." Mr. Gold agreed.

Real World- Storybrook!
      "A scroll?" Daisy asked. "Yeah and with it you can bring outsider here. I don't know if it only work with monsters or not." Alison replied. "How does that work?" Daisy asked. "The person stand outside of town line and someone throw them scroll and then they read it and after that they can see town. They walk in and hand me back scroll. It as simple as that." Elisabeth explained. "Will it work?" Daisy asked. "It should." Alison replied. "Should?" Daisy asked. "Well, I don't know for sure because we haven't tried it yet." Alison replied. "Oh." Daisy stated. "Are you in?" Alison asked and Daisy nodded. "Of course." Daisy replied.

Flashback!
     It's been a month since Magica got all that power and became evul. She's been off the rail ever since she talked to Catrine and Merlin and then talked to Casta. Catrine was at Merlin's cabin. Catrine was asleep on the couch, she fell asleep reading. Merlin covered her up in a blanket and kissed the top of her head. There was a knock on the door and Merlin answered it. He was surprised to find Catty Noir, Catrine's cousin. Catty and Catrine got into a big fight a year ago, right before Catty's tour. They haven't seen or spoken to each other since. Catty had just gotten back from her tour and the first person she wanted to see was her cousin. "Catty." Merlin stated shocked. "Hey, Merlin. Is Catrine here?" Catty asked. "She's sleeping." Merlin replied. "Could I wait here for her to wake up?" Catty asked and Merlin sighed. "I'm not sure that's a good idea." Merlin replied. "Please, Merlin. I just want to talk to her." Catty stated and Merlin sighed again. "Fine." Merlin agreed. She stepped aside and let Catty in and then he closed the door behind her.

Real World- Storybrook!
    Daisy and Alison were at the town line and Daisy had Vampiris in her stroller. If you cross the town line, it no longer makes you forget who you are, it makes you not be able to see the town or hear anyone in the town and can't reenter the town. But now they found the scroll. Alison held the scroll in hand. "May I borrow phone?" Alison asked and Daisy looked at her confused. "What for?" Daisy asked. "Because you have Gold's number and I don't." Alison replied and Daisy nodded. "Okay." Daisy agreed. Daisy handed Alison her phone and she took a deep breathe. She walked across the town line and turned around. But she didn't see Daisy and Vampiris. She sighed and hit Gold's contact in Daisy's phone and waited for Mr. Gold to answer.

Real World- New York!
       A doctor walked into Mr. Gold's hospital room. "Mr. Gold?" The doctor asked. "That's me." Mr. Gold replied. "You seem to be doing better." The doctor stated. "Then could I go home?" Mr. Gold asked. "I would like to run some more tests." The doctor replied. "I just want to leave, I really don't like hospital's." Mr. Gold stated and the doctor sighed. "I guess, you can go now. You just have to be careful and look both ways before you cross the street." The doctor stated and Mr. Gold glared at him. "Whatever." Mr. Gold stated as he got up and left.

Flashback!
   Catrine slowly opened her eyes. She looked over and saw Merlin and she smiled. She sat up and noticed the cover as Catty walked out of the restroom. "Did you cover me up in this blanket?" Catrine asked. "Of course." Merlin replied with a smile. He went up to her and kissed her on the lips. He sat back down and then Catrine noticed Catty and her face fell. "What is she doing here?" Catrine asked. "She wanted to talk. I think I'll go to my garden." Merlin replied as he got up. Catrine glared at him and he kissed her on the top of the head. He then walked out back and Catrine sighed. Catty sat across from Catrine. "Could we talk?" Catty asked and Catrine shrugged. "Whatever " Catrine replied and Catty sighed. "I'm sorry. I just want things to go back to the way they use to be." Catty stated and Catrine sighed. "I want that too, but.... I don't know if that can ever happen." Catrine stated. "We were both upset in our right. I will understand if it'll take a while to get things back.... But I want to at least try." Catty explained and Catrine nodded. "I can try." Catrine stated with a small smile and Catty smiled too.

Real World- Storybrook!
     "Draculaura?" Mr. Gold asked. "No, it Alison. The mayor daughter." Alison replied. "Why are you calling me on my daughters phone?" Mr. Gold asked. "Go to town line. I know how to bring you here." Alison replied. "How do I get there?" Mr. Gold asked. "You figure it out." Alison replied and then she hung up the phone.