Chapter 21: Unstuck!

Flashback!
      Casta knocked on Magica's door. "Go away!" Magica exclaimed. "No." Casta stated as she walked in. Magica sighed and turned to face her. "What do you want?" Magica asked. "What you said to mom yesterday, it was so not right." Casta stated. "Yeah, well.... She doesn't have that right " Magica stated. "Yes, she does. It's hard, I know. You're hurting. She's hurting. I'm hurting. Our father is dead and we have to come to terms with it. This is how she's coming to terms with it. She's trying to stay strong for us, but it's hard for her." Casta explained and Magica sighed. "Whatever." Magica stated and Casta sighed. "Just think about it." Casta stated and then she left the room. Magica sat on her bed as she thought about every thing. That is the moment, that she started to distant herself from her family.

Present- Boo York!
     Dracula and Merlin are gone, so the group can't ask them to help with taking the amulet off of her. Casta sighed in frustration. "We'll get it." Clorissa stated. "How? I just don't understand!" Casta exclaimed. Everyone was looking at spellbooks. "I don't know. But we will, it might just take time." Clorissa stated and Casta sighed. "You know as well as I do that we won't always have time. She's powerful, and unless I can get this amulet off, she'll always be more powerful." Casta stated. "That's what she wants. For you to be less powerful and for you to give up." Clorissa stated. "I know. It's just hard." Casta stated. "I know, and we'll get through it." Clorissa stated and Casta nodded. "You're right. Lets get to work." Casta stated as she sat down.

Real World- Storybrook!
      Bradley was at Abominably Amazing. He was at the counter and eating lunch. Then a girl walked up to him and sat next to him. "You were a werewolf in the other world, right?" The girl asked and Bradley nodded. "Yes." Bradley replied. "I was too." The girl stated and Bradley nodded. "Cool." Bradley stated as he took a sip of his hot tea. "I'm Sierra. But everyone calls me Sia." Sierra stated. "I'm Bradley." Bradley stated. "I know." Sierra stated. Bradley looked at her as she had a smile and he smiled too. "Maybe we could go out sometime." Sierra stated. "I don't know. I'm still getting over someone." Bradley stated and Sierra nodded. "Then let's just go out as friends." Sierra stated. "Okay." Bradley agreed and Sierra stood up and walked to the other side of him. "For now." Sierra stated and then she walked out.

Present- Boo York!
      Casta was thinking of how to get the amulet off of her. She just doesn't know how. She sighed as she thought about everything her mother taught her about her magic and who she is. She gasped when she thought of something. It may be the only way. She ran down stairs and to the others. "I think I know the only way to get this amulet off." Casta stated and everyone stood up. "How?" Elisabeth asked. "By trading off power to one who's worthy." Casta replied and Genny gasped. "That's genious! That might just work!" Genny exclaimed in zombese. "Really?" Casta asked and Genny nodded. "Yeah." Genny replied in zombese. "Good. Because this is all I have planned." Casta stated. "Then let's do it." Genny stated in zombese. "What's going on?" Sherri asked. "She can temporally give her powers to someone else and that person can use the power to take off the amulet." Casta stated and Genny nodded. "But only one person can be the person to absorb the power." Genny stated in zombese. "Who?" Callie asked. "Ahhh." Genny replied. "Clorissa?" Casta asked. Clorissa looked at Genny shocked and confused. "Me? Why me?" Clorissa asked. "Because you're the only who has a connection with Magica besides besides Casta." Genny replied in zombese. Everyone looked at each other shocked.

Flashback!
     Several years after Mr. Fierce died, after Magica has showed everyone she's evil, Mrs. Fierce thought it was about time to talk to her youngest daughter. Mrs. Fierce waited in Magica's room when Magica flew in on her broom through the window. "You wanted to see me, mother?" Magica asked. "You have to stop this, sweetie. You're better then this." Mrs. Fierce stated. "Don't call me Sweetie!" Magica exclaimed. "You're still my baby girl. I still love you and I know deep down this isn't you." Mrs. Fierce stated with tears in her eyes. "Yes, it is. It always has been, you just didn't know. You didn't want to know." Magica stated. "Please. I just want you to be my little girl again." Mrs. Fierce stated as she walked closer to Magica. "Stay away from me!" Magica exclaimed as she backed away. "No. Because I love you." Mrs. Fierce stated as she kept walking closer to her. "No, you don't. Love can't fix this. Love can't fix me." Magica stated. Magica used her powers to make a tornado go around Mrs. Fierce. Mrs. Fierce screamed as she exploded. "Mom! No!" Casta exclaimed as she stood in the doorway. "Sister." Magica stated. Casta was crying. "Why? Why would you do this?" Casta asked. "Because I can. She was annoying. Always trying to save me and protect me." Magica replied. "I was too." Casta stated. "And now?" Magica asked with a smirk. "And now I want you destroyed, just like mom was." Casta replied. "We'll see about that." Magica stated. Magica got back on her broom and flew out the window. That is when Casta lost all faith in Magica.

Present- Storybrook!
      Christy walked by 'The Palace' and stopped when she saw Bradley and a short girl with short brown hair sitting at a table. They were talking and laughing and they looked like they were having fun. She sighed as she watched them. She knew it was too late now to tell Bradley how she feels. But she really wants to. She always keeps her emotions bottled up inside, and it's dangerous. Daisy told her that even if Bradley does move on, she should still tell him how she feels, because it's the only way for her to move on as well. Christy sighed as she walked away.

Present- Boo York!
   Casta aimed her hands towards Clorissa. "You sure this will work?" Callie asked. "Yes. It has to." Casta replied. "Okay. Lets do this before it's too late." Bonita stated and Genny nodded. "Good idea. Give Clorissa your powers." Genny stated in zombese and Casta nodded. "Okay." Casta agreed. Casta closed her eyes and concentrated on her powers. She thought about her father and her sister and her mother. A tear rolled down her cheek and she shot magic at Clorissa. Clorissa backed away as a green aura surrounded her. Everyone either has a green or a red aura. Green for good or red for evil. She stood back up and looked at everyone. "How do you feel?" Elle asked. "Different. Powerful." Clorissa replied. "Get the amulet off of her." Olivia stated and Clorissa nodded. Clorissa aimed her hands towards Casta's amulet, but nothing was happening. "Nothing's happening." Clorissa stated. "What do we do know?" Callie asked. "We have to think of something." Valerie replied. "I know. Think about Magica. How you guys use to be best friends. You loved her like a sister. How she lied to you and betrayed you. How much that hurt. How close we got when she went after us. How you helped me and I helped you. Your fight with your cousin which made you stop talking to her for a year. How Merlin left you for no reason and broke your heart. The loneliness. The broken heart. The pain. The loss. Everything that hurt you and caused you pain. Channel all of it and channel it into your powers." Casta explained. Clorissa had tears in her eyes. Magic shot Casta's amulet and a red aura surrounded the amulet. Then it exploded and got destroyed. Casta flew back and crashed into the wall, making a dent. She fell to the ground in pain. Olivia and Callie ran to her and helped her up. "It's gone." Casta stated with a smile and Clorissa smiled too. Clorissa aimed her hands towards Casta and magic shot out of Clorissa and went into Casta. Then there was a green aura around Casta as she smiled. She felt her power back. But this time, the amulet wasn't holding her powers back. She felt stronger, and more superior now.