Chapter 41: Bait!

Flashback- Missing 2 Months!
     Maria took a deep breathe as she walked into a room in Haunted High. "Elvira. I know you can hear me." Maria stated. "Mother." Elvira stated from behind her and Maria turned around to face her. "We need to talk." Maria stated. "How did you escape?" Elvira asked. "I have my ways." Maria replied and Elvira nodded. "That's all I'm getting?" Elvira asked. "Yeah." Maria replied. "Why did you call me here?" Elvira asked. "I already told you, to talk." Maria replied. "What do you want to talk about?" Elvira asked as she sat down. Maria took a deep breathe and sat down too. "Us. I love you, you're my daughter." Maria replied and Elvira sighed. "No, I am not!" Elvira exclaimed angrily. "I just want to start over. I regret giving you up, but I had no other choice." Maria stated. "There's always a choice!" Elvira exclaimed as she stood up and Maria stood up too. "I was alone and scared and confused. I didn't know what to do, so I made a mistake. The worst mistake I have ever made. I wish I kept you, but I'm glad you became a strong, independent, young women I see standing here before me. I wish you weren't evil, like I was. I'm good now, and you can be too. I still remember that sweet girl that was being bullied that I saved and took in." Maria explained. "You lied to me. I trusted you, and you lied. You were hurting people and treating people like crap, just to get rid of your chain's." Elvira stated and Maria nodded. "I know, but I.... But I was wrong. You made me realise that." Maria stated and Elvira rolled her eyes. "If I remember it correctly, you didn't become good again for years after I left." Elvira stated and Maria nodded as she sighed. "After you left, I knew what I was doing was wrong, you did make me realise that.... But, I stayed as the red lady. I did that because.... Because I was angry and wanted vengeance more then anything then. But after the Monster High kids came, yeah, I really did change." Maria explained. "I don't care." Elvira stated. "I think you do." Maria stated. "No." Elvira insisted. "Then why are you still here?" Maria asked and Elvira locked eyes with her mother. "I'm not. I'm gone." Elvira replied. Elvira tried to disappear, but couldn't. She looked around and realised that someone put a magic proof spell around the room.

Real World!
    "Candace." Linda stated. "Don't. I know it's true." Candace insisted. "No, you want it to be true." Linda stated. "I saw him. Dale. He was still him. I know him. I can save him, I know I can." Candace explained and Linda sighed as she sat next to her friend. "Candace, I love you. You're one of my best friends, and I'm just worried about you." Linda stated and Candace shook her head. "I know what I saw, he's in there.... And I'm going to save him." Candace stated and she ran out.
    "Casta and Catrine are trying to.... Save me, as they put it." Magica stated as she looked around at the magic room they were in. "Yeah, same with my mother and father." Elvira agreed. "I heard Candace was trying to get through to Dale again." Magica stated. "Yeah, I heard she's done trying to get through to her dad and sister." Elvira agreed and they both chuckled. "Magica..... Magica." Casta and Clorissa chanted and Magica smirked. "They're calling me." Magica stated and Elvira smirked. "Are you going to answer it?" Elvira asked and Magica thought about it. "Yeah, I need to tell them to back the he'll off." Magica replied and then she disappeared.

Flashback- Several Years Ago!
     Maria looked down at her lap as she sat at her desk. Elvira hates her. She doesn't know what to do now. Elvira made her realise what she's doing is wrong. She knows she shouldn't be doing this, but she can't stop. She's trying to figure out what to do, and how she feels. But after doing some inside searching, she realises that she's angry. Her daughter turned her down. Shunned her. Hated her. Maria knows she deserves it, but she can't help feeling angry. She stood up and looked around with an evil grin. She's the red lady, and nothing can stop her.
  Elvira was finishing packing her house. She had to leave. She just had to. She couldn't do this anymore. She packed everything except her room. She wiped her tears off her face put the last few things in the box. She closed the box and put tape on it. She put the things she needs or the things she cares deeply about in her bag and grabbed the box. She put the last box in the trunk of her car and closed the trunk of the ghost car. She put the bag in the passengers side and got in the drivers side. She looked at her mirror and sighed. She looked forward and saw a man standing there. She got confused as he walked over to her. She wiped her tears and then rolled down her window. "May I help you?" Elvira asked. "I'm not sure." The guy replied. "Then how am I supposed to help you?" Elvira asked. She's not even sure if she wants to help, with everything that's happened. "I'm lost. I was here along time ago, then I left to the Monster World, and now I'm back." The guy replied and Elvira sighed. "What's your name?" Elvira asked. "I'm Timothy." Timothy replied. "Elvira." Elvira stated. "Nice to meet you." Timothy stated with a smile. "I wish I could say the same." Elvira stated and Timothy frowned. "Okay.... So, do you think you could help me?" Timothy asked. Elvira put her hands on the steering wheel and looked a head. "No, I don't think I can." Elvira replied as she drove away. Timothy was speechless. He sighed and walked off.

Real World!
  "You rang?" Magica asked with a serious look. "Please.... This is our last chance, to be sisters." Casta stated. "And our last chance to be friends again." Clorissa added. "I told you already, that is off the table. So, leave me the hell alone!" Magica shouted angrily. "Magica." Casta stated and Magica shook her head, making her older sister shut up. "No, I'm done with games and tricks. I am so over you, the both of you. No more games. No more tricks. This ends here and now." Magica stated. Casta and Clorissa pushed their eyebrows together. "What do you mean?" Clorissa asked. "This." Magica replied. Magica waved her hand and made Casta and Clorissa back. Clorissa fell on the ground as Casta fell into a tree, getting knocked out as Magica smirked.
      Bradley was outside of the condo. He was about to knock, but sighed as he realized he couldn't talk to her. He started walking away when he heard the door open, and he froze. "Beo." Christy stated surprised. Bradley turned around to face her and noticed she had a small cover draped over her shoulders. "Hi." Bradley greeted. "Wha-what are you doing here?" Christy asked confused. "I just wanted to talk. To you." Bradley replied as he walked closer to her and Christy nodded. "Okay. Talk." Christy agreed. "I talked to Daisy yesterday." Bradley stated and Christy sighed. "Of course." Christy stated. "She said you had feelings for some werewolf guy." Bradley stated and Christy looked up at him. "Did she say who?" Christy asked and Bradley shook his head. "No." Bradley replied and Christy sighed in relief. Bradley took a deep breathe. "Good." Christy stated. "You should follow your heart." Bradley stated. "Really? That's what you wanted to tell me?" Christy asked confused. "Yeah. That's what I came here for." Bradley replied with a shy smile. Bradley was about to leave when Christy grabbed his arm, stopping him. They looked deep into each other's eyes. "You came all this way.... To tell me to follow my heart?" Christy asked with a smile. Christy asked with a small smile and Bradley smiled too. "Yeah." Bradley replied and the he left as Christy thought about him.

Flashback- 1,000 Years Ago!
      Maria is seven months pregnant. She has been on her own since Timothy left. She has to take care of herself and her unborn daughter. She was looking at the nursery she made for her. She sighed as she looked around. Maria turned off the light and closed the door behind her. She wondered what she was going to do about her unborn child. She doesn't have anything or anyone. This baby is the only person who will love her, and the only person she loves at this point. She held her stomach as she felt pains coming. "No." Maria stated as she realized what was happening. "This can't be happening." Maria stated. She screamed in pain as she went into early labor.