"What...What would that be?" I asked cautiously, watching as Tae Hyung slowly woke up.

"Morning TaeTae," Jungkook said cheerfully.

"Good morning Oppa," Tae rubbed his eye then sat up, "Have you already told him?"

"Not yet kitten," Jungkook said seductively, "Would you please close the door?"

Taehyung smiled then slid out of bed.
"Look how cute he is in his boxers," Jungkook whispered into my ear, "Enough to make a straight christian a gay atheist, isn't it?"

I blushed and looked down, hearing the door close and lock.

"It's okay to look. TaeTae doesn't mind, do you lovely?" The youngest of us looked to the other male, who was sauntering back over to us.

"No, I don't Chim Chim. It's okay," he grabbed my hands and I looked up to him, "I don't mind if you touch either," he pulled me forward, loosening Jungkook's hold on me. He locked my hands around his waist, and he bit his lip as he stared at me.

"Uh, Tae Hyungie, I-"

"Oppa," he looked to Jungkook, "Tell him what you told me."

I looked back to Jungkook, who smirked, "His heart might not be ready for that, baby."

"But I want him to know," Tae pouted.

I watched Kook's eyes flick from me to Tae Hyung and back. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "It's nothing much really. I just thought you and Taetae would look hot if you fooled around with each other."

"That's not how you told me Oppa!" Tae Hyung whined, gaining my attention.

"What did he say?" I asked, noticing how this one acted like a child.

"He said that you would look pretty sucking dick and that he bets your butt jiggles if you smack it."

I blushed and looked down to my lap, suddenly becoming super aware of how my hands were being held to Tae's hips.

"I told you that was too much for him," Jungkook lightly scolded.

"No, he's just not used to those types of compliments," Tae Hyung moved closer and sat in my lap, "Kookie wants us to touch each other while he watches," he whispered.

I found myself swallowing hard and tightening my grip on Tae's waist. He giggled and wiggled his butt against my thighs, "Oh, Kookie!" He reached down and poked my leg, "So much muscle. Maybe that's why his ass is so nice."

"Tae, be gentle. He might not be used to dirty talk," Jungkook leaned down and pecked Taehyung's lips, then moved over to sit in a chair that was stuffed in the corner of the room.

"So, Jiminie," Tae smiled down at me, "What do you want to do first?"

"Uh...I never agreed to-"

"But, Jiminie, we have to, for Oppa. That's why we're here. Oppa needs relief and we help him with that."

"It's fine Tae. If he doesn't want to-"

Suddenly, Tae Hyung was kissing me. Jungkook stopped speaking and I had nothing else to focus on as the male my age forced his tongue into my mouth.

Slowly, I fell into it, moving my lips against Tae's.

He started to whimper into my mouth and I immediately thought that was so fucking sexy.

Without warning he pulled away from me, panting and whining as he stared at me.

"Take his robe off him Taetae," Jungkook spoke, but I was more interested in what Taehyung would do.