Basic info

Background information:
(Personalities and ages may/are not true to real life)
•All 9 girls live together
• Fifth Harmony is a thing
•Little mix isn't a thing (because I don't know enough about them)
•Caminah
•Everyone aside from Camila and Dinah are single af

Lauren Jauregui: (20) Basically a bold, fearless young woman who's a bit of a badass with a soft side she doesn't admit is there.

Dinah Jane: (19) Camila's girlfriend/ mommy. A bit of a goofball but is a true sweetheart. Loves Camila with all of her heart. Doesn't specifically like Jesy.

Normani Kordei: (21) A Lil firecracker; If I could sum it up any better, I would. She suspects Dinah babying Camila, but doesn't want to make things awkward by asking.

Camila Cabello: (17) A sweet innocent lil thing both in and out of her headspace. She's Dinah's baby girl and loves her with all her heart. She loves where she is at in her life but her anxiety is horrible and seems to be getting progressively worse.

Ally Brooke: (23) In three words.. ray of sunshine. She's a sweetheart and is super kind and caring towards the other girls.

Jesy: (21) Alone, she is a sweetheart, but whenever she is near Camila she taunts the smaller girl. She'd never been nice to her and she hates her. Basically, she's a bitch. (A/N IN THE STORY SHES A BITCH IM NOT SAYING SHE IS THIS WAY IRL AT ALLL) Profession: Prior to the incident she worked as a dog trainer for stunt dogs. 

Leigh-Anne: (18) A bit of a goofy one, but is super kind and is a sweetheart. She loves her roommates to pieces. Profession: Professional Photographer for fashion brands. 

Perrie: (20) A truly genuine and sweet girl, she loves all of the girls she lives with. She just doesn't like how Jesy changes when she is around Camila. Profession: Artist, works both at home and in her studio. 

Jade: (22) Is a total sweetie and has a lot in common with Ally when it comes to interests. Profession: Author/Artist, works on her books at home, which is her primary career, but she also likes to work on art with Perrie at the studio.