Chapter Thirty Nine- The False Life

Start from the beginning

"That's my girl," Smirked Skye. "And Fred will be helping us on this one." She laughed evilly.

?\£_^\<\^\£\?\<\^\/))/$/&$/?:?:()/$/&&/'_|~>€¥^%}|{[,!!!?(:-)&@_\|~<>£€¥"!?[]{}#%^*+=¥€£

"But you owe me. Big time babe," said Fred after we told him our plan which was all mostly Skye's idea.

"Yeah, yeah we already agreed, I'll meet you at Blue Whispers tomorrow at six for a date and Eva will give us the food for free since she works there." Blabbed on Skye.

"Who said I'd do that?" I moaned.

"I thought you needed to get even with Matt," said Fred as he texted on his phone.

"Yeah, yeah, okay fine."

"Oh and Kat's on his way."

"Great," I groaned. I am so not ready for this.

"Baby, you finally agreed to dating me!" Kat ran up to me and squeezed me. "We are so going to have the best date ever!"

Not. And besides the kid doesn't even know that it's fake.

Dun dun dun.

_\|~</:;)@&$)(;::/-/:;;;())$&@@\|~<>>££££><~~~~~}}{]][££€¥**%%<<~}#<>£€+¥£><~\_]{}#

"Wow Kat this Forrest is just... Wow," I smiled.

"Well I'm just glad you finally agreed to date me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity," he slung his arm over my shoulder.

"You know I'm glad I'm not a player any more," he smiled. "You changed me."

And now I'm just feeling really terrible and guilty.

I sort of using him to get back at Matt.

What do you mean sort of? You are!

Okay shut up brain.

Poor guy is actually in love with you.

Ugh, I really need to switch off all guilty, terrible and feeling sorry for people feelings at the moment.

"Want a KitKat?" I smile at him as I take a bar out of my pocket thinking it might make things better. "Ah, sure" he smiled. "We all love KitKats."

"KitKat," I said putting an emphasis on his name as I nudge him. "You really can't make it anymore obvious that my name's in there. What can I say? I must be popular." He chuckles.

"Yeah right. They mean 'kit' for kittens and 'Kat' for the animal cats," I laugh.

"Really?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Nah, I don't know that's just what I think. My lucky guess?" I shrug my shoulders.

"Boo!" Shouts out a voice from nowhere as a black figure jumps out of the bushes and into my direction.

"Sinner?" Kat questions as I get up from the floor after being punched to the floor.

"What the hell?" I curse under my breath and give him a bang on his shoulder.

"What? I scared you two?" He chuckled. "And isn't this Interesting the rumors are true."

"What rumours?" Kat looks confused.

"You weren't here at yesterday's morning assembly then I see."

"What? What assembly? I was late coming to school yesterday. What happened?"

"That Eva left Matt for you."

"No," I dragged out the 'o.'

"Eva if that's true, well that's not right," sighs Kat.