The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me11

Start from the beginning

I came to a dead stop when I heard drums. What the-? I came closer to the beach, and came to another stop. There were torches of fire surrounding in a circle, with all the people inside, sitting on the sand. But the thing that confused me was that they were crying.

I saw Holly sobbing in Eric's Arm he too having tears in his eyes.

I then spot Cortez by HER. From this angle It looked like he had tears in his eyes too. Why?

Serena stepped forward, torch in hand.

"We all know that we lost a member here on this island today. Some knew her and some didn't. from what I heard she was a sweet girl, a kind hearted one. She didn't need this death. Today we mourn on the loss of Gem."

I stared in shock. What the hell? Oh shit. They thought I was dead. Well I did throw myself off a cliff.

Loud sobs started coming out of Holly. I watched as Cortez ran a shaky hand through his hair, freely tears falling down his face.

Why was he sad? I thought he would be happy. I wouldn't have to be in the way anymore.

"So we take this torch and light this stack of wood to honor Gem tonight." She took the torch, giving it to Cortez. He looked at the torch for a minute and then lit the wood. I glanced at Ms. Bangs- and wait a minute. It looked like a smirk was on her face. Bitch.

The students started heading back toward the forest, heading back to their camp.

Eric still had a arm around Holly. I knew they would be a cute couple. Everyone filed out, except Cortez and Ms. Bangs.

Cortez was staring into the fire. His face looking like the dead. I saw Ms. Bangs go behind him and try to wrap her arm around him. I started to leave, not wanting to deal with this shit.

But when shockingly he jerked her arm away.

"Hey! What's your problem, baby?" Ms. Bangs said, trying to touch him but he shrug her off again.

"Go away, Veronica. Your not needed here." He said, deadly. I was confused on the way he was acting to her. He loved her right?

"Oh come on!! Stop mourning over that whore! She was a-" Ms. Bangs cried out when he grabbed her forearms,

"Don't fucking talk about her like that!" He roared.

"Who care's! She's dead!" She yelled back at him. I saw Cortez bring up his fist, like he was going to hit her. But he dropped it.

"Just, stop. She's gone okay? The deal with you is off."

Deal? What deal? I strained forward, wanting to hear it. When as clumsy as I always am, tumbled off the rock and landed a few feet from where they stood.

I groaned inwardly, the fall causing my body to hurt like hell.

I glanced up and saw both of them staring at me in shock. Cortez stepped forward,

"Gem?" He whispered.

I just stared at him, no words coming out of my mouth.

He shook his head. Both his hands dragging through the sides of his hair,

"No, your dead. I saw you jump. How-"

"Well I'm alive. So you'll just have to deal with me still being alive." I said Icily, and nodded towards Bangs,

"So y-you don't have to stop banging bitch over there." I glared at her,

"You know when I first met you, I maybe though you would be sweet, innocent teacher that would be fun to hang out with. But when I got to really know you, the word Bitch came to mind." I told her. Her eyes widened and she took a step forward. I stood up, shaking a finger at her,