The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me7

"W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered, trying to keep calm. 

He looked surprised that I had talked to him but quickly changed to stoned features, 

"I informed you all in the Gym that a teacher would be going in a bus. I'm that teacher for this bus." he said, breaking eye contact with me and heading toward the front of the bus. 

Dickhead. I glanced over at Holly, she was sipping her hot chocolate and glancing at a magazine.  

I sighed, closed my eyes and leaned back against the recliner. I was just starting to get sleepy again when a voice interrupted, 

"Okay, we are departing, everyone hold on." Cortez's deep voice vibrated thought the bus. "Oh, and I must warn you these curves in the roads might get you sick." 

I watched as Connor got up and sat by Holly pointing to some outfits that he thought were cute and hairstyles. It was kind of funny but weird at the same time. 

Grabbing my I-pod , I plugged it in my ears and fell asleep. 

Once at the airport, we exited and transferred to a helicopter. I sat by Holly and once again, fell asleep.

I felt someone shaking me and calling my name, I woke up to see Cortez in front of me, his hands on me. 

"Get the fuck off me." I hissed at him. He dropped his hands and I thought I saw hurt in his eyes a little bit. 

"I was going to tell you that were here." He said tonelessly. I sat up and looked out the windows. 

Holy shit. We were in Hawaii. There was the ocean and palm trees, the clear sky. We were clearly parked on the beach. 

I pushed pass Cortez and got my bags, putting on my sunglasses. 

"Where's is everyone?" I asked, making my voice sound bored. 

He stuffed his hands in his pockets, 

"There, ah, on the beach, waiting for you." He said quietly.  

I felt like going to him and comforting him. If he hadn't of said or done the things he has done, I would have. 

I turned around, to walked down the stairs, when I realized I left my I-pod. 

I turned around, spotting it on the seat right behind Cortez. I looked up at him, and he was watching back. 

I walked forward, feeling his breath on my neck in the process and grabbing the I-pod. 

I turned to leave, but arms were instantly gripping my forearms and dragging me back. 

"What the-Cortez!?" I yelled. 

He slid his hands down my arms and linked them through my hands, I shivered from just the touch of his hands. 

Shit and fuck. I needed to get out of here. 

"Baby, I have been miserable without you. I just need to kiss you." He murmured in my ear. 

I drew in a sharp breath, not saying anything. He slowly turned around and lifted up my chin to look at him, 

"Please...Just one kiss, That's all, baby." He whispered. I looked at his lips, so tempting. 

I might as well get it over with so I can leave. I nodded and leaned forward pecking him on the lips and drew back. 

He shook his head," That wasn't the type of kiss that I want. Give me a real one." He murmured, rubbing circles on my back. 

I blew a strand of hair out of my face, grabbed his face and smashed my lips to his.