Aftermath

"You might have the best set of hands in the entire world, by the way," I commented.

"Playing guitar for a living probably helps." He looked over to me and smiled.

"Well, I applaud your skills. I've never gotten off from foreplay before."

"Seriously??"

"Seriously," I nodded. 

An idea popped into my head suddenly and I got off the couch to walk down the hall and into my room. I got one of my cameras and came back out to him. 

"Hold right there..." I started snapping pictures of him laying there on my couch, his hair damp with sweat, his cheeks and chest flushed. Once I was confident that I had at least one good one, I put the camera up on the end table and sat perched on the edge of the couch in front of him. I leaned down over him to give him a quick kiss.

"You're not allowed to ever use those as blackmail. If that was what you were going for."

"It's not what I was going for, but that's definitely something to keep in mind," I laughed. "I just wanted to capture the moment of you being in a raw and vulnerable state right after we had sex for the first time."

"The first time?" He repeated. "Does that imply there will be more times?"

"Yes, please," I nodded enthusiastically.

He laughed but stopped abruptly. He sat up as he thought of something. "I really don't want to sound like a dick by asking, but...are you on birth control?"

"I am. And at the risk of sounding like a dick myself...did you use a condom? With that girl? Or..any other girls?"

 "Yes, absolutely. Of course. I don't have unprotected sex with people I'm not exclusively in a relationship with." He paused and put a hand on my knee. "Obviously I know that I just contradicted myself. But I promise you it's not a cheesy line or anything when I say that this is the first time I've done that. Because it's...you. I know you. I trust you." He smiled.

"Okay. I trust you too." He held out his pinky to me and we did a pinky promise.

After another peck on the lips I got up again, this time to go to the bathroom. I picked up my undies from the floor on my way down the hall. I slipped them back on after I peed and was washing my hands when Ed came into the bathroom. He had put his boxers back on too. I was watching him in the mirror, curious to see if he was going to pee with me still in the room.

But he stood lingering behind me with one arm behind his back. 

"What are you doing?"

He snaked his free arm around my bare stomach and rested his head on my shoulder. He didn't answer the question but by the grin on his face I could tell that he was up to no good. He started kissing the side of my neck and then suddenly I felt his teeth sink in harder than any time before. I winced a little, caught off guard. When I did, he brought my camera out from behind his back and snapped a picture of my reaction through the mirror.

I loved this idea. It was hot. So I encouraged him to keep going. I tilted my head up towards him, asking for a kiss. He continued to take pictures as we made out and I reached my arms up behind me to tangle in his hair. Some of the pictures showed my completely bare breasts and for others Ed had them covered up with his arm across me, holding me up close against him. 

I turned around to face him so he could get pictures of my bare back and my ass in my lacy underwear. The last picture he took was of me sitting on the edge of the sink counter in front of him, him leaning down over me to kiss me. You can't really see one of my arms in that picture because I was also reaching down in between his legs to touch him. He had gotten rock hard again.

He had sat the camera aside and I held on to his hips as I slowly slid off of the counter and knelt down in front of him. I kissed down his stomach and through the soft fabric of his boxers. I pressed my mouth against his hip bone and moved my hands to the skin on his inner thighs. I made sure to take my time running them back up to touch him over his underwear.

I brought my other hand up to slide his boxers down his legs. I looked up at him and saw the blood rushing up to his face again. He covered his mouth with a hand for a moment, looking down at me in disbelief. I had started to move my hand slowly up and down his length.

"Oh my god." His breath hitched and he grabbed the edge of the counter. 

I leaned forward into him, running my tongue as slowly and lightly as possible along the underneath of him. Once I got to the head, I made slow circles around it with my tongue to tease him. He was breathing heavily. By the time I actually started to give him a blowjob I had driven him half mad. 

He didn't last long at all and proceeded to claim it was the best blowjob of his life afterwards. I didn't know if he was being serious or he was just caught in the moment from us hooking up, but either way it was a good thing. I quickly learned that I absolutely loved getting him off. I loved giving him so much pleasure. Plus, it wasn't like he hadn't earned it earlier. 

We got fully dressed and I offered to make him something to eat. He was sitting on my couch watching TV when I brought a plate of hot food out to him. I gave him a simple kiss as he took it from me and I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Where's yours?" he asked me.

"Oh, I'm not hungry right now. I'll eat something in a bit."

He looked down at his plate and then back to me. "So you made all of this just for me?"

"Yeah," I smiled.

He shook his head with a smile. "You are...absolutely amazing."

I returned the smile and rested my head on his shoulder. After he ate he laid back on the couch and wrapped an arm around me to cuddle me into his side. We laid like that watching TV for a bit until I almost fell asleep. I moved my head to look up at him.

"Do you have anything to do today?"

"I don't, actually." 

"Good. This is so nice. It's like being back on the bus only we don't have to worry about being anywhere at any certain time and there aren't tons of people coming and going." 

"Exactly. I'm thinking....a nap and then a shower? And then probably more food? We can order in."

"Just being hermits all day? I like it." We both laughed. "Are you going to stay the night here then?"

"I don't want to invite myself, but I can."

"Will you?" 

He leaned down to kiss me on the forehead. "Of course. I thought you'd never ask."