Satan's Pet ~Part 14~

Start from the beginning

Aidan laughed too, "She already started."

"What?" I asked shocked.

"The day after we met you, she thought you were so awesome she wanted you as her sister. So she started to plan our wedding and nagged me about asking you out." He confessed. From what I could see of him in the light he looked embarrassed.

I laughed again, which then turned to a sob. "God, I miss her," a tear escaped and ran down my cheek.

Aidan brushed it away too, "I do, too."

He kissed my lips again and then we walked back to the car.

When we got back to the apartment, we sat on the sofa watching a movie. Aidan sat in the middle of the sofa; I sat with my legs over his lap and feet under the cushion, I was nearly sitting on his lap, my head resting on his shoulder.

Half way through the movie Aidan started to kiss my head a lot. I looked up at him and his lips connected with mine.

We both moaned as the kiss deepened, his tongue slipping into my mouth. Without breaking the kiss he managed to lower me onto my back and was hovering over me. I pulled away breathless, but Aidan's lips stayed on my skin and worked their way down my neck. My arms went over his shoulders and my hands grabbed the back of his hair causing him to groan.

When he brought his lips back to mine, there was heat at every inch of me. I was able to roll us off the sofa and onto the floor with me on top. I pulled away from him, sitting up and straddling his hips. I laughed when he pouted.

"Bedroom?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded my head. I didn't even have to think the question over.

He rolled us again, so I was on the bottom, then picked me up locking my legs around his waist and walked us to the bedroom.

Once we were in the bedroom, he laid me down on the bed and locked his lips back to mine.

Slowly one by one clothes came off. We moved farther onto the bed, still locked in our kiss.

My lungs were starting to ache from lack of oxygen. As we moved under the covers Aidan broke the kiss and moved to my neck.

I froze when I knew what was about to happen. Aidan froze too and looked up at me with a confused look.

"What's wrong?" he whispered.

"I-I-I'm still a v-virgin," I stuttered, embarrassed.

He kissed me once on the lips. "I'll be gentle," he promised me.

I nodded and he kissed me once again on the lisp before moving back down my neck.

In the morning I felt amazing. I felt more of a woman than ever.

Aidan made me breakfast in bed, but sadly then had to go back to work.

"I'd rather not leave you," he mumbled against my lips.

Just then there was a knock on the door. I already knew who it was, Nathanael had left me a message yesterday saying he would come over.

"That would probably be Chris," I told Aidan as I walked over to answer the door. When I answered it though, I groaned louder. "What the hell are you doing here!?" I yelled at Lucifer.

Nathanael laughed, "I win the bet," he said turning to look at Lucifer.

I felt Aidan come up behind me, "Hey, Chris. It's good to see you again," he extended his hand towards Nathanael and shook it.

Aidan looked up towards Lucifer. "Who's this?" he asked curiously.

"My cousin, Dominic," Nathanael answered.