Satan's Pet ~Part 7~

ANOTHER SMALL PART FOR TODAY!!!

ENJOY!!!

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!!

I WANT TO THANK SOME FANS IN PARTICULAR

dollyhari

leleberry6

psycic_1

YOU LOT HAVE REALLY GIVEN ME THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE MORE

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SERENA's P.O.V.

-------------------------

"Oh my God," I whispered.

Lucifer sat up from the bed, he looked confused. But his eyes were still filled with lust. "Serena?" he asked.

"Oh my God. Oh my God!" I screamed. "What the hell!"

"What's wrong?" he asked, standing up and moving towards me.

I moved away from him, holding my arms up telling him to stay there. "What's wrong? What's wrong!" I shrieked. "I was making out with The God dam Devil! That's what's wrong! Get out of my room!"

He took another step towards me, I grabbed the closest object next to me, which was a hardback book and threw it at him. He didn't even flinch.

"You honestly telling me you didn't enjoy it?" he asked smugly. "You can't deny it," I was frozen as his eyes hypnotized me again. He bent to my ear, "You were moaning in pleasure, you loved it." I shivered.

Thankfully, someone started banging on my bedroom door, "Who the hell are you yelling at?" my father shouted.

"Myself!" I answered.

"Well shut the hell up!" he replied. I listened as he walked away and back down the stairs.

I slid away from Lucifer and glared at him. "Leave." I told him through gritted teeth.

He had hurt in his eyes, he walked towards me again but I backed away. I kept backing away as he walked towards me until I fell onto the bed. He stopped in front of me and raised his hand towards my face. I turned my head away from his hand, but he didn't do anything. When I looked back at him he held one single red rose in his hand.

"For you," he said.

I was in shock, no one had ever given me a flower before, it was beautiful. I took the rose and felt a shock run up my arm and through my whole body.

"I'm sorry," Lucifer said and left me alone.

I sat looking at the flower. Was there a possibility that I was falling for Lucifer? No. It was just the feeling of someone caring for me.

That got me thinking of Nathanael, I started to wonder where he was.

"Hey, Nathanael!" I yelled, I felt stupid because no one was even there. "Where the hell are you?" I started to feel piss.

I grabbed my PJs to go get a shower, when I opened the door I saw my arse of a brother standing there. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Who were you talking to?" he asked.

"None, of your business." I shot back. I pushed past him and walked to the bathroom.

I was then shoved hard against the wall, Cameron spun me around to face him, anger flared in his eyes. "Listen, bitch. Don't start getting cocky with me." He hissed in my face. He shoved me against the wall again, hard. I gritted my teeth in pain.

"Look dick head," I spat back at him. "Just because my birthday is tomorrow, doesn't mean I can't go to Nana's lawyer telling him," I started to make fake crying sounds, "they threw me out the house. And just one day before my birthday." Smalls tears ran down my face.

Cameron let go of my shoulders and stared at me shocked. "What the hell?" he asked.

"I'm sick of the shit all of you give me. I didn't have to stay, you want to know why? Nana left me even more money, none that you or mum or dad knew about. I don't need the money she left for me if I stayed till my eighteenth. I already have an apartment ready, I have money, I could have moved out here ages ago, but I stayed. For some stupid reason I hoped that maybe someone would actually care!" I yelled in his still shocked face.

I pushed past him and went into the bathroom. The back of my head was hurting from where Cameron had pushed me.

I was in the shower longer than usual as the warm water relaxed my muscles. And gave me time to think, what was with me earlier. I never expressed my feelings of hate, it just wasn't me. So what exactly made me say that to Cameron?

When I returned to my room, Nathanael was sitting on the bed. He looked up when I walked in. I didn't notice the sadness his eyes, I was too pissed at him.

"Oh, so now you show up," I grumbled.

"Yeah, sorry I had some things to take care of." He quietly said.

"Whatever." I said a little too harshly. I walked back over to my laptop to finish going through details about my apartment. I emailed the landlord telling them I will be moving in tomorrow. No one would miss me from school.

"What's eating you?" he asked.

"Me? What's eating you!" I yelled at him, I spun around in my chair to face him. "All day you've been in a bad mood, giving me the cold shoulder, watching me with suspicious eyes like you're waiting for me to do something! I have enough crap here right now and I don't need some angel boy, who is supposed to be helping me, staring at me like I'm some kind of criminal!"

He stared at me in shock, his mouth hanging open.

I turned off my computer, stood and walked over to my bed. "Now leave me alone. I'm going to bed."

I heard him walk over to the light switch and flick it. The room fell into darkness; I snuggled under my duvet and pulled it slightly over my head.

I heard a slight whisper, "I'm sorry" and then all too soon realization hit me and I realized what I had just said to Nathanael.

Something was really up I would never act like this.

Before I could sit up and see if Nathanael was still in the room I saw a quick flash, looking up I saw no one else was in the room.

"Nathanael, I'm so sorry," I said, my eyes started to water.

I was so confused. Why was I acting like such a bitch? Was I angry for what happened between me and Lucifer? I didn't feel angry. Was I really just sick of the crap my family had given me these last 18 years? Well, of course I was. But that didn't mean I would say such harsh things like that.

It felt like two parts of me were disagreeing with myself. One part wanted to stay hidden, but a stronger part wanted to be free.

LUCIFER's P.O.V

------------------------

As I left Serena's room, I thought about everything that had happened in the last few centuries. Dying, taking over hell, becoming the devil, my wife, Aimee the Goddess of the Underworld.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHE...I HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!!!

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ALL ABOUT AIMEE, WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? WHY DID SHE DISAPPEARED? etc

SO GET VOTING AND COMMENTING PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

I NEED THE MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE!!! :D