This Isnt Goodbye: Its BRB

I closed the top to my suitcase and stared at its blue fabric more in depth than I should have. I stepped back and fell onto my bed and hugged it one last time. Tomorrow we leave to tour the country for the first time. I've never been away from home this long before and I don't know how to react. My parents have spoken to me since I told them we got signed, and I don't expect to hear from them any time soon.

I walked into my bathroom and stared at myself. Sometimes I don't even recognize myself. I've lost about 100 pounds in a year. I went from 260 to 160. I stopped eating so much junk food and just healthier foods. And I walk basically everywhere. I ended up becoming a vegan within the last months to help me feel better about eating at all.

My hip bones stick out slightly and my boobs shrunk a bit which is lovely. My long black hair goes down to the lower part of my back with my green ombré completing it. I put on my black skinny jeans with the ripped up knees, because I never care to buy new jeans. And one of my favorite My Chemical Romance tank tops. I brush my hair as fast as I can, grab my suitcase. And get into my car to start this journey. Whether it be good or bad.

I plug my phone in and immediately Young Forever by The Ready Set comes on warranting an immediate smile. I mumble "Wow I remember 2011." To myself as usual with Jordan's music. And start to drive to the airport.