Andy Biersack - BVB (Requested DDlg Smut)

Requested by AlexandraBVB hope you enjoy! Sorry it took me so long to write!

Andy had just texted you that he had made it home after his flight. You were reeling with joy once you read it. Andy had been away on tour for a couple months now and you missed him so much. You couldn't wait to leave work and get home to your man.

When you got home you called out to him "babe, I'm home!"

"I'm upstairs!" He yelled back

You smirked knowing why he was waiting for you in the bedroom. Andy is always extra "excited" when he gets home from a long tour.

Entering your bedroom you find him laying on the floor, naked. "Sit on daddy's face." He maons

You smile excitedly as you push your pants and panties down, throwing them to the side. You stand over Andy as he takes hold of your legs while you slowly lowered yourself onto his face. The feel of his lips automatically made you roll your eyes back until the real satisfaction started. Andy pulled you down on his face hard as he devoured you with his tongue. You moaned trying to keep steady on him as he shook his face between your legs.

"Oh god!" You moaned having to lean over on the floor. But he didn't stop, he didn't let go of your thighs around his head. He was like an animal getting at every last drop of you. He stroked himself with one hand while he squeezed your thigh with the other.
"Oh...I want..I want-" you panted out of breath as you pushed yourself down.
You wanted his cock. He grinned watching you eagerly take hold of it and lower yourself on it hard.

"Yeah, take my fucking dick." He groaned as you began to bounce on him leaning your hands on his chest. He watched you moan with a satisfied smirk on his face before he suddenly stood up while still in you and held you up against the wall. He took control with hard and fast thrusts making your body lose control.

"Say my name, sexy." He whispered as he kissed your neck.

"Andy.." you moaned when you he suddenly smacked your thigh hard making you scream.

"Now you know that's not the name you call me." He slowed down and grabbed your face with half a smile on his. You grinned as your body moved with his and looked deep into his eyes.
"Daddy." You whispered feeling him get more excited.

"Louder." He thrusted harder getting exactly what he wanted out of you.
"Daddy..." you moaned loudly.

"That's it.." he thrusted a few more times before panting loudly and pulling out, letting you down on your feet as he jerked himself off onto your stomach. "Fuck"

He leaned his hand on the wall beside you out of breath. "I love you baby." He whispered after a moment of silence.

"Love you to... daddy." You say, making the two of you laughed together before going for another round.