Andy Biersack - BVB (Requested Smut)

Requested by blackveilbrxd3s hope you enjoy ;)

It was your Junior year in high school and you couldn't wait for it to be over. You weren't exactly the popular kid in school and you just wanted all the drama and bullying to end. See your in the debate team and the captain of said debate team hates your guts. His name is Andy Biersack, he's tall and his eyes are so blue it hurts... If he wasn't a complete asshole to you, you'd find him absolutely drop dead gorgeous.

Sadly he is an asshole and bullies you on a daily basis, he's pompous, arrogant, and just horrible! Especially when you come close to beating him in a debate, you never have because he's brilliant, but a couple of times you've almost won.

You were nervous today because it's the big debate for the state, you were prepared and had a pretty good argument and some key points that you thought would really make a huge impact, but if you did win you know Andy would be furious and you'd feel his wrath... I really hate this boy. You thought to yourself as you spot him on the other side of the stage.

You take your place on stage and Andy takes his, the announcer walks on and welcomes everyone "good evening ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to our two debaters, Andy and Macy." The crowed claps for us and I smile. "Now let the state debate begin!"

•••

You won! It was the first time you have ever won at the states and you were so excited. It didn't even bother you to see Andy storm off of the stage, throwing his microphone, and cursing the judges. He can throw his temper tantrum, nothing will ruin this moment for you.

"Macy!"

You hear your name and look behind you, it's Andy... Fear bites at you and you start to shake.

"Yes?" You reply. To which he comes over to you and grabs your arm, roughly. You whimper in pain as he drags you into a small janitors closet.

"What gives you the right?" He seethes in your face

"W-what?"

A noise comes out of his mouth, almost like a growl, and he pushes you up against the wall. His body crushing yours.

"How dare you beat me in the debate!"

You don't know what came over you, but his comment made you smirk. Little Andy is pissed because he didn't win for once in his life.

"My argument was just better then yours" you say, sickeningly sweet.

Winning this debate really seemed to give you a backbone, your confidence was through the roof, and Andy wasn't scaring you. For once you felt strong enough to defend yourself against him.

"Your going to regret that" he says through gritted teeth. "I'm going to fúck you so hard you won't be able to walk out of here"

For the second time tonight, you don't know what came over you, but Andy's words made your heart race... In a good way, you were excited and extremely turned on.

Andy's hands roamed your body, stopping at the bottom of your dress. He rolls it up and snacks your ass, hard.

You whimper at the pain, causing Andy to chuckle "I suggest you prepare yourself, this is going to hurt"