Vic Fuentes - PTV (Requested Smut)

Requested by _silver_pop_ hope you enjoy ;)

Oh my gosh today is the day! It was the Pierce the Veil concert and you had a VIP ticket for the meet and greet! This was the happiest day of your life. PTV is your favorite band and those sexicans are just adorable. Especially Vic he's probably your favorite. Not only because you find him the most attractive but also because he's sweet and caring, his voice and lyrics has helped you through so much in your life and that just makes him all the better to you.

The time has arrived and your at the venue, you give the guard your VIP ticket and walk right into the meet and greet area. There are already a few people but luckily your close to the front of the line. You've been to meet and greets before and know that once the end of the line comes the band members tend to get a little tired, so you happy your only fourth in line.

Your next and Mike is the first to smile and say "what's up!?"

Tony is next and you give him a stuffed turtle that made you think of him.

Jaime is next and you just have to give him a hug and thank him for making you laugh on a daily basis.

And then you see Vic and your heart melts. He's even more cute in person "hi" you say, your voice starting to shake a little "I just wanted to thank you for writing music that has basically saved my life and has helped me be happy when I'm down. Thank you for writing music that has made me want to get up and dance again"

He smiles at you and stands up, embracing you in a hug and saying "thank you for listening and supporting my band, I'm so happy that we make you happy"

You giggle as you pull away from the hug
"Can you sign my copy of Misadventures for me?"

"Absolutely!" He exclaims, taking the cd from you and signing it.

He gives it back to you and says "I hope you enjoy the show!"

•••

It brings a smile to your face, remembering how you met Vic. He still is the sweetest guy you've ever known and he still brings you all the happiness in the world. He still makes you dance and laugh, but know you do it together.

"What are you thinking about pretty lady?" Vic asks you

"When we met" you say, moving closer to him on the bed and draping an arm around his body. "All my dreams came true that day"

He smiles "mine too baby"

Little did you know that when Vic signed your cd he also gave you his number and when you texted him after the concert he asked you out on a date. He said you were beautiful and he didn't want to miss out on getting to know you better. Of course you accepted and the rest is history. You've been married for two years and couldn't be happier.

"You know all my dreams came true that day too right?" He asks

"Did they now?" You reply, teasing him

"Mhm" you giggle as he flips you both over and kisses you "I met the most perfect girl, and I still love her very much"

"She must have been quite the little lady, it's a good thing you snatched her up when you could. Who knows what guys she had lined up-"

He cuts of your teasing with another kiss, one less playful and more passionate. The kind of kisses Vic gives you when he wants you. You melt into the kiss, allowing yourself to succumb to the lust he's making you feel.

His hips grind into your gently, causing you to let out a soft moan. "Seems to me that I'm the only man that makes you feel this way." One of his hands move down to rub you through your panties and you gasp. "Soaking wet already baby?"

You bite your bottom lip and nod. Unable to form a coherent thought, let alone form a clear sentence.

Vic's fingers work their way into your panties, moving the thin material to the side, and slipping a finger into your wet folds. You clutch the sheets when he starts to play with your clìt. No longer being able to kiss him consistently because of how good he's making you feel.

He moans once he feels you start to climax "hold on baby, I'll make it even better"

You whimper at the loss of his fingers, you were so close...

Slipping out of his boxers he hovers over you again, immediately he's at your entrance but, to your dismay, he decides to play with you again. You shudder when he rubs his length up and down your pússy. Hands grabbing onto his muscular arms and holding on for dear life when he finally ends your agony and pushes into you. Both of you moaning in complete ecstasy.

He gives you a moment to adjust, and once you do you thrust up letting him know that your okay.

"I fúcking love it when you do that" he groans "that little thrust that always lets me know your ready, it's so sexy"

You giggle and say "I love it when you make love to me, your so big baby"

He moans out a slight "shìt" as his thrusts get faster, more needy.

You wrap your legs around his hips and lock your feet together. Almost screaming when he hits your g-spot because of the new angle. "Ohhh Vic!"

"I'm so close babe" he says, rushed. He reaches down between your bodies and rubs you clìt, instantly sending you into a pleasure filled paradise. You scream his name as you come undone and seconds later he does the same.

He rolls over and pulls you to lay on top of him, half of your body resting on his. Once you catch your breath you look up at him "I love you Vic"

He leans down and kisses your head "I love you too my beautiful girl"