Denis Stoff - AA (Requested Smut)

Requested by PrettyInPunk71 hope you enjoy! Sorry it took me so long to write! I decided to make this one a little funny cause he left AA sooo haha hope you don't mind girly ❤️
And as you requested I tried to make it super dirty 😉

You slept peacefully dreaming of your boyfriend Denis, until the dream took a horrifying turn. It came out of nowhere Denis had left Asking Alexandria and the fans were attacking him, leaving him to die in your arms. You began to panic in your sleep.

Coming home late, Denis soon stepped into the bedroom and frowned noticing you shaking your head from side to side.
"No.." you mumbled as Denis stepped closer.

"Den..no.."

He climbed into bed beside you and began trying to gently wake you up.
"Wake up Babe." He shook you softly but you wouldn't listen. You even began to fight his arms off.

"Hey hey...relax." He tried to calm you down caressing your face.

"No..no.." you cried when you suddenly opened your eyes and sat up panting out of breath. You stared at Denis in shock yet relived to see him alive.

"Just a bad dream, babe." He gently pushes you back down on the bed as you continued to stare at him in shock.

"I had a horrible nightmare." You cried staring up at him. "The fans- they attacked you and killed you and you were gone, just like that." Your voice trembled as you spoke.

"What I tell you about worrying about me so fucking much, baby?" He grabbed your face gently giving you a little peck on the lips.

"Well with all of this horrible drama on twitter I'm scared...what if something happens to you, what if one of them goes too far..?" You cried making Denis shake his head.

"I'm not going anywhere." He lifted the covers off of you so he can lay on top of you. You felt him spreading your legs with his knees as he adjusted his body on yours.

"But what if-"

"Shhh.." he kissed your neck and you suddenly felt him move your panties to the side.

"Denis-"

"I'm right here.." you felt the head of his stiff cock against your entrance before he slowly slid in as he spoke. "Right here..."

You moaned staring up at him as his eyes changing at the feel of your warmth. He had been craving it all day. Your body instantly felt a sense of relaxation at the feel of you both together as one. He moved slow staring passionately into your eyes.

"Don't leave me.." you whispered, gasping as he pushed deeper.

"I'm not going anywhere." He uttered in a gruff voice leaning his forehead on yours. He could feel your wetness leaking out of you and it only made him push harder. A moan escaped your lips as you held onto his shoulders, you had never seen him look so passionate.

"Kiss me.." You moaned, he grabbed your face and began moving faster as his lips crashed with yours. You could even hear the sound of your wetness as he moved.

"Fuck.." he whispered pulling his lips away. You tightened your legs around him pulling him in deeper. "Your pūssy feels so fucking good.."

"Yeah?" You moaned with a smile beginning to pant from all the pleasure building up. He made you completely forget about the nightmare you were just having.

"Mhm." He bit his lip thrusting into you as deep as he could making you cry out.
"You like it fucking deep, don't you baby." He held your leg up by your thigh looking down as he watched himself thrust into you hard.

"Oh Denis.." you moaned running your hands over the owl tattoo on his chest. He lifted up your shirt and leaned in sucking on your breasts as he moved. He could feel your body begin to slightly shake beneath him. You wanted to feel his skin against yours. You pulled his body down on yours and held him close as he continued to move.

"God, I don't know what I'd do without you baby." He panted.

You smiled kissing him as he continued to push your body up with each thrust.

"Please be careful, Denis." You caressed his face, parting your lips from the pleasure struggling to put your words together.

"I'm fine baby the fans won't hurt me, but you...you I might just fucking break." He smirked before suddenly pounding into you at a fast speed. You began to scream holding him close, he breathed hard in your ear holding your legs spread wide.

"Right there... like that!" You screamed feeling yourself about to cum and soon the two of you screamed into each others lips climaxing together. He didn't move his body away from yours, you even felt him kiss your neck gently as he lay there very still.

"I love you baby." He says quietly "I'll never leave you."