Tyler Carter - Issues (Fluff)

Movie night. Your favorite night because it's just you and Tyler. The rest of the band is out doing whatever and you get your husband all to yourself. Yay!

"What do you want to watch babe?" He asks

You shrug in response "I don't know, something cute"

He groans

"Hey mister, last week you made me watch Friday the Thirteenth, I think you can watch a romcom for me this week"

He chuckles and pulls you onto his lap, kissing you quickly, he says "I'd do anything for you baby"

You smile. You and Tyler have been married for three years now, and he still treats you like a princess. He's always trying to make you laugh and smile. He's everything you could ever want in a husband.

"Wanna compromise?" You ask

"Sure"

Crawling off of his lap you sit on the floor in front of the DVD rack and search for a movie that you'd both enjoy. Finally you come across American Ultra and you throw it to him "action, love, and comedy, all rolled into one movie" you tell him

He laughs "God I love you, your the best baby"

You smile "I know I am"

He tosses the movie back to you and you put it in the DVD player. You'd never tell him this but you secretly love this movie just as much, if not more then he does. Jesse Eisenberg, Kristen Stewart, guns and spys, what could be better? Nothing.

Taking your place back on the couch, wrapped up in Tyler's arms, a blanket draped over the both of you, a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table, nothing could be more perfect. You sigh in happiness.

"Movie nights are my favorite" Tyler whispers in your ear "because I get to be with you all cuddled up on the couch just enjoying my life and my wife"

You smile at his comment and turn slightly so you can kiss his lips "I love you"

"Love you too baby"