Andy Biersack - BVB (Smut)

It was a normal day in the Biersack household, you had just woken up and made coffee, the cats were running around, daredevil was cuddled up on the sofa, and Andy was outside working on a new Andy Black song. When you were little you thought the sound of chirping birds in the morning was the most beautiful noise to wake up to, but now that Andy is in your life you realize that that title belongs to the soft sound of his voice.

Grabbing a cup of coffee for you both, you open the back door as quietly as possible and join Andy on the deck. His shirtless form a reminder of the love you had made last night... That and the scratch marks down his back. You giggle a little bit at the sight of them.

"Morning baby" he says looking up at you.

You bend down and kiss his lips gently "good morning, having fun?" You ask

"Very much, sit with me and listen? I want your opinion on this"

You nod and take a seat next to him on the deck floor. You have plenty of chairs and even a patio couch on the deck but every morning he insists on sitting on the floor. He says it helps him concentrate on the music.

"Is this a new song for the album?" You ask

"Nah I'm just playing around" he chuckles "listen now"

You smile at the look of effortlessness he displays while writing and singing, the pen flowing on the paper, his eyes closing softly every now and then. Sometimes his lips will move without speaking, just mouthing words that don't exist quiet yet.

By the time the song ends your speechless, it was beautiful and so calming. In your opinion the best he's ever created. "That was beautiful Andy" you tell him "I loved it"

He looks at you and smiles, lovingly "I'm glad you loved it... I wrote it for you"

Your about to hug him but he holds up his hand stopping you. He reaches into the pockets of his pajama pants and pulls out a tiny dark blue box.

Immediately your heart starts to race... Is he?

"I love you more than anything in this entire world, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

You gasp as he proposes, he opens the little box and a beautiful diamond ring lies inside. It's so pretty, it's little and intricate just like you always wanted. Tears begin to well up in your eyes and your hand shakes as he places the ring on your finger.

"Yes I'll marry you! A thousand times yes!"

He smiles and laughs as you jump into his open arms.

"Do you like the ring?"

You pull away from him slightly to admire it "it's gorgeous, I love it... And I love you" you say, giving him a kiss after.

"I love you too" he moans into the kiss

You smirk when you feel his arousal. Leave it to Andy to get turn on by a little kiss.

Suddenly he picks you up, bridal style, and carries you to the bedroom. You bite your lip gently and giggle "did you propose just to get inside my panties?"

He laughs "darling I proposed because I love you and, for me, getting into your panties isn't that complicated"

You fake an offended gasp and look at him "are you calling me a-"