Beau Boken & Lights/Valerie (Requested Fluff)

Requested by delilahjocelynblack hope you enjoy!

Lights had been acting strange for the past week and Beau had been secretly concerned. He knew she was either sick or something else had to be wrong. But he couldn't think of why she'd be acting like this. Lights was just being distant and not like herself.

Usually when their not on tour the couple would be all over each other every second of every day. But this off month was different. Beau hardly saw his beautiful lady.

Was it something he did? Did they have a fight and he can't remember? The questions were beginning to eat him alive and he was afraid of losing her.

They needed to talk and he knew lights would be difficult if she didn't want to tell him what's wrong. She was stubborn like that.

Walking into the living room, Beau found Lights relaxing on the couch, a book in her hand, and an iced tea on the table. She looked so peaceful...

Beau sat down next to her and pulled her onto his lap, kissing her forehead lightly, making her smile. "What's been going on Val? You've been acting odd the past couple of days"

She sighs and rests her head on his chest "I've been wanting to tell you something" she says, a small smile playing on her lips "I just didn't know when to say it"

"You can say it now, yeah?" He asks

She looks up at him and nods, grabbing his hand and placing it on her tummy "Beau I'm pregnant"

Beau couldn't believe it, his entire body filled with happiness and excitement. He was going to be a daddy!!

"Really!?" He exclaims "a baby, wow!" He stands up with lights still in his arms and spins her around "this is amazing!"

Lights laughs at his silliness. She was worried he'd be disappointed and angry because of their busy lives on the road and recording, but he proved her stupid mind wrong. He was ecstatic and so ready to be a dad.

Gently he places her back on her feet, he grabs her chin with the tips of his fingers and makes her look up at him. "I love you so much baby" he says, softly

"I love you too Beau"

One of his hands travel down and rest on her tummy "I love you too little one, your going to be the best kid ever"

Lights laughs "I'm sure it will, having you as a dad and all"

Beau chuckles "our little punk rocker, oh I just thought of a name!"

Lights takes a deep breath, fearful the her boyfriend will want to name the baby something horrible "what is it?" She asks

"Rocket!"