Alan Ashby - OM&M (Smut)

You were lounging around the tour bus waiting for Alan and the guys to get back from their set. Of Mice & Men are touring with Slipknot and Marilyn Manson so their set is kind of short. They love it though and everyone is having a blast. Especially Alan he's such a little kid on tour, that's one of the reasons why you fell in love with him. That and his love for cats, your favorite animal.

Alan and you started dating a little over a year ago and you couldn't be happier... But right now you wish he'd get his little ginger ass back to the bus because you were bored and lonely. Normally you would have gone with him and watched him perform but this morning you weren't feeling well and he insisted on you staying put. And you were okay with that at the time, but now you felt better. Your hangover was gone and you were ready to have some fun with the guys.

Just as you were about to put your shoes on to go and find them, the door to the bus opened and Alan strolled in. Covered in sweat with a huge smile on his face. "Hey baby" he says once he sees you "feeling better?"

You nod "Much better... Did you have fun?"

He chuckles "It was awesome like always! The crowed really liked my guitar flip"

You giggle and decide to tease him "show off"

Alan looks at you and raises his right eyebrow "I'm the show off? Nah not in this relationship, miss shorty shorts"

You let out a huff "you like them"

He smirks "I do"

He was about to walk over to you but you stopped him, realizing what he wanted. "Shower first my ginger lover and then we'll 'talk'" you wink

He whines "but the guys might be back by then"

You shrug "just make the shower a quickie so we don't have to do a quickie"

Without another word he runs to the back of the bus and you hear the bathroom door slam closed.

By the time Alan was finished with his shower Austin and Phil were already back on the bus. Laughing and playing video games. When Alan came back into the lounge, after getting dressed, he pouted.

You mouthed an "I know" to him and shook your head. You were flustered beyond belief and all you wanted to do was have Alan fūck you into oblivion... Now though that probably wasn't going to happen. Rule number one on the bus is no sèx while everyone is in it, and usually it's a good rule, no one wants to hear their friend banging a girl right in the other room. But now that the tables are turned and your the one sèxually frustrated it's a bad rule, a really bad rule.

Alan sits next to you and pulls you onto his lap gently. He moves your hair to the side and kisses your neck quickly "I'm sorry love" he whispers "I'll make it up to you when we get to a hotel, I promise."

You moan slightly at the anticipation, Alan always makes good on his promises, always. "Okay baby" you reply, sweetly.

"SHÌT!" Austin yells, making you jump and almost fall off of Alan's lap and onto the floor.

"What the actually hell!?" You tell back

He looks at you and chuckles "sorry, I got killed in the game"