Justin Hills - SWS (Requested Fluff)

Requested by _silver_pop_ hope you enjoy!

*Trigger warning, Self harm.

You and Justin have been dating for a month and things have been going great. He's really a great guy and an awesome boyfriend. He's always making you laugh and, to be honest, that's a hard thing to do.

He doesn't know it but you suffer from depression, you've tried taking antidepressants and you've been to see a psychiatrist, but nothing seems to help... Except cutting.

Lately however you haven't felt the need to self harm and your sure that's because of Justin. He just makes you so happy. You guys are always busy having fun and going out that you don't really have time to dwell on the sadness.

"Babe, whatcha thinkin' about?" Justin asks, as he sits down next to you.

You shake your head and say "nothing"

He doesn't know about your cutting and your desperately trying to keep it that way. Your always wearing long sleeves and big bracelets, trying to cover up the scars on your wrists. If he knew about them he'd definitely break up with you, at least that's what you keep telling yourself.

"Kellin and Jack are going bowling later, wanna go with?"

You look up at him and smile "I love bowling, I'll go!"

He laughs "alright then, it's a date love. We'll head out in an hour"

You agree and get up, going into the bathroom to get dressed. Sleeping with Sirens is on tour and you decided to come along, so the only privacy you get is in the little bathroom. You don't mind it though, the guys are really nice and have welcomed you into the family already, so it's not an awkward situation.

Unzipping your luggage, you find a pair of black skinny jeans and a Nirvana shirt and decide to throw those on. It's just bowling you don't have to get all fancy.

Once your dressed you fix your hair, pulling it into a high ponytail and pulling out some strands to frame your face. You check ourself out in the mirror and decide that you look cute. Okay maybe not cute but it'll have to do.

Sighing, you turn to put everything back into your luggage... Only to knock the entire bag off of the sink top, spilling all of its contents onto the bathroom floor and making a huge mess. 

"Babe, you okay?!" You head Justin call to you

"Yeah, I just knocked over my stuff" you reply.

The bathroom door opens and Justin comes in "here let me help"

"Thanks baby" you say, giggling at his reaction to the mess.

Everything is almost put away, all of your clothes are folded and placed neatly inside, your makeup survived and is still contained in its rightful place, the only thing that still needs to be put away is-

"What's this?" Justin asks, gaining your attention.

You look at his hands and your heart drops. He's holding your blade. Your far to shocked to say anything, fearful of how he's going to react, so you just sit there trying not to cry.

"Baby what is this? Why was it in your bag?"

You shake your head, not wanting to tell him and wishing that he'd just forget about this whole thing. But of course he doesn't. He sets down the blade on the sink top and gently grabs your face "why didn't you tell me? I love you, I would have helped you"

That's when you let yourself cry. He said he loves you, that's the first time he said those three little words. You have to tell him now "I've been suffering from depression for a long time, cutting was the only thing that helped... Until I met you"

Justin looks at you and smiles, sadly. He takes your hands and pulls you into him. A hug that you needed more then he knew. "When was the last time?"

"The day before we met, that was a bad day" you confess

"Can I see them?" He asks, consciously

You pull away and nod, rolling up your sleeves and revealing your scars to him. He takes sucks in a sharp breath, holding your wrist gently. Like your a fragile piece of glass.

"If you don't want to be with me anymore I understand..." You say, pulling your wrist out of his hold.

He looks at you shocked "why would you think that? Baby, I'm not going to break up with you because of this"

You sniffle a cry "y-your not?"

He chuckles and pulls you onto his lap, hugging you tightly "of course not! I'm so proud of you, you haven't cut in months... I must be like the best boyfriend in the world" he jokes, making you laugh. He kisses your head and tilts your chin up so that you have to look at him "I love you"

You smile, he said it again! "I love you too Justin." His lips claim your in a kiss, it's sweet and loving, and your heart fills with happiness.