Kellin Quinn - SWS (Requested Smut)

Requested by KellinQuinnIsBae7 hope you enjoy! Sorry it took me so long to write!

Curled up on the sofa, you and Kellin are currently indulging in the guilty pleasure of cartoons. Eating snacks consisting of chips and pretzels. "Try to catch it" Kellin says laughing. You open your mouth and move so that your facing him. He throws it but you miss, horribly. That one pretzel escaped and fell into your cleavage. You gasp and giggle as you realize where it's fallen. Before you get the chance to find it you look at Kellin, watching him as his eyes light up with mischief, he leans forward. "Shall I fetch that for you babe?"

"If you would be so kind, sir" You can't help but to laugh as his hands slip under your shirt, pulling it up as he goes. The playful manner of his touch turns into a heated moment as he adds his lips to the mix. His lips soft and warm against your skin. Kellin slowly makes his way up, pausing only to say cheekily "No bra today, that makes things nice" before he continues. Your breath starts coming in soft pants, your face blushing each time his lips graze your skin.

He kisses the soft flesh of your breasts, his tongue flicking across each nipple. You gasp at the sensation. Before he raises up he kisses the skin in between. Once his head comes into view you laugh at him. He's smirking, with the offending pretzel between his teeth.

You smile at him. God, how you love this man. You lean down and bite part of the pretzel that sticks out from his lips. He quickly grabs you by the back of your neck, holding you close to kiss you. You can see the lust simmering in his eyes, feel it emanating from his touch.

You return his kiss, your hands tangling in his hair, keeping him close. You know there is no way you can deny him. You want him just as much as he wants you. You crawl forward, straddling his lap, your pajama shorts riding up your thighs. A low moan rumbles in his chest. As you caress him, he starts sliding his hands down your body, trying to quickly remove your shorts. You pull back enough to tease him a bit. "Hey now, why should I be naked while you're still dressed?" you ask, peppering his face with small kisses.

"Because I want to devour every delicious inch of your skin, darling" You can't stop the moan that escapes your lips at his words. He leans up, taking your lips with renewed vigor. Your hands slide down to grasp the bottom of his tshirt, breaking his kiss long enough to rid him of the troublesome fabric.

He goes back to his mission to strip you of your shorts and panties. As soon as they are gone, he reaches over and turns the TV off. At your befuddled look he smiles. "Can't be distracted, now can we?" he murmurs. You laugh, shaking your head before kissing him again, your hands slipping beneath the waistband of his pajama pants. He growls as your fingers tease the warm skin of his hips. "Darling, don't tease me." he groans out.

Your lips leave his, as you trail kisses down his torso. Gently you slide off his lap onto the floor, taking his pants and boxers down with you. "Darling" he whispers, almost like a question. A giggle slips from your lips as you kiss and nibble the inside of his thigh. "Is there something you'd like, babe?" Your cheeky smile making him growl.

You see him barely controlling the urge to thrust his hips upward. You see the effect you are having on him. He's hard and ready. He seems to be straining, aching for you. You lick your lips before you lean in close, taking one long swipe at his hardness with your tongue. His hands tangle into your hair as he groans again. You wrap your lips around the head of his cock. He groans loudly, fisting his hands in your hair. You reach up, wrapping a hand around his shaft, stroking as your head slowly moves up and down on him. You moan around him, the vibrations adding to his pleasure. He tries to speak, but your mouth is working magic and all he can do is make those sexy noises that just spur you on. You look up at him, catching his gaze. You want him to see the gleam in your eye. You want him to know the joy you get from pleasuring him.