Kellin Quinn - SWS (Fluff)

Day six of the Vans Warped Tour and you were loving every minute of it! It was your fist time going as a professional photographer and it was an amazing experience getting to take pictures of your favorite bands. Especially Sleeping With Sirens, those guys were great and really super sweet. You hang out with them the most in between sets and Kellin and Jack always have you cracking up. Kellin a little more though, but that's just because he's like your favorite person in the universe.

A couple weeks ago you were just a normal girl going on with her life listening to Sleeping with Sirens in your car on your way to your crappy job. But now you touring with them, and Kellin Quinn is your friend.

Can someone say #bestlifeever!

"Hey pretty lady, can I talk to you for a minute?"

You turn and see Kellin smiling at you from behind the stage.

"Sure thing Kells" you say following him.

Once you reach him he wraps his arm around your shoulder and you have to stop yourself from fangirling on the outside. It's Kellin fúcking Quinn okay you'd be flipping too.

When you reach your destination you realize he took you to a little park outside of the venue. It's really pretty, but your confused as to why he'd bring you here.

"Uhm Kellin?"

He smiles "isn't it nice here?" He asks

You nod "it's beautiful here, but why-"

He cuts off your sentence "I wanted to talk to you in private and I know that wouldn't have been possible back at the venue"

Makes sense. People are always bombarding him at Warped. Asking him questions, wanting an interview, fans wanting a picture and a hug, he never gets time to himself unless it's back on the bus and then he's too tired to function.

"Okay I'm just going to say he" he says looking a little agitated.

Your heart starts to race. No he's going to fire me. You think, your heart crushed completely. You're favorite band member is going to fire you. Allow me a moment to throw myself off of the cliff.

"I really like you and I wanted to ask if you'd want to go on a date, with me?"

You look at him shocked "w-what?" You stutter, making him chuckle

"Go on a date with me?" He says again

You nod frantically "yes, yes!" You scream a little. Your inner fangirl getting the best of you.

Your not sure if it was to calm you down or to shut you up so no one would hear, but Kellin kissed you.

His lip immediately making you be quiet, taking your breath away.

You've always imagined what it'd be like kissing Kellin... But now that it's happening it's a thousand times better than you could have ever imagined.