"Axel!" Olivia said happily.
"That's me!" He removed the lock. "Get on! We're going to be late."

Olivia hopped on the front seat and Petra and I in the back.

"Am I glad to see you Axel! Probably the first time in forever." I put my seat belt on.
"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" He pouts.
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." I laugh.

They started talking, but their conversations were stifled after that. I kept thinking about my brother.

He said he was going to this school too. He left earlier than me. I hope he made it there safely. (Not a ship!)

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

Once we made it outside the gates, we rushed to the office. I saw Petra look around worriedly.

"You looking for someone?" I asked curiously.
"You said your brother left early right?" She asked.
"Yeeees?" I smirk.
"Where...is he?" She fiddles with her fingers.
"I don't know. Probably wandering around like he always does."
"Jesse!" Petra stops.
"Wha-? Mph-!" I bump into something.

Or should I say someone.

"Lukas!" I say happily.
"Jess. You're finally here." He smiles.

We stare at each other in the eye for about 5 seconds before Petra interrupts our moment.

"Ahem." She coughs.

"Oh right!" I rub my arm. "We just need to get our schedules then we can-" I suddenly stop talking as I see 'something' holding onto my- I mean, Lukas.

There was a girl, about my age, clinging onto Lukas' arm. With both hands. She had green eyes. Like me! And I bet she liked Lukas too!

Sickening...

"Jesse?" Lukas waved his hand in front of my face.

"Who's this? I don't think we had the pleasure of meeting." I said abruptly. I held out my hand. But the girl backed away behind Lukas.

Uuugh!

"This is Kaylee. I think Petra already-" He was cut off by a gasp.

"It's you!" Petra pointed. She backed away behind me.
"What's wrong? Is she evil?" I whispered the last part.
"She's more than evil. She...tried to take Jesse away from me." She whispered back.

I gasped.

"NOBODY SEPARATES JETRA!! NOT ON MY WATCH!" I yell suddenly.

Kaylee whimpered and clutched Lukas harder.

That little-

"Woah! Calm down...whatever happened, it's in the past now." Lukas tried to act with nonchalance.

Petra hissed behind me.

I stepped foward and held out my hand.
"I hope we can be friends Kaylee. I guess whatever you did in the past, is gone. Waddaya say, we start over?"

There was awkward silence.

My hand is getting tired so you better shake it now or else-!

She finally stepped foward and shook my hand.

"Thank you Jesse! You seem like a nice girl. I also hope we can be friends." She smiles warmly.

She...looks nice...

"Ok then!" I respond.

She then walks away like nothing happened. We just stand there dumbfounded.

Lukas quickly walks to my side.

"Sorry about that." He says.
"For what?" I look up at him.

"I saw how you looked at her when she was grabbing onto my arm." He smirked.
"Wha-? I-i didn't mind at all...you must be seeing things." I looked down.

"Riiight-" He put his arm around my shoulders. "It's over now...it's over."

"Lukesse." Petra says standing behind us.

"Petra!" Me and Lukas say.

She quickly tries to run away but bumps into my brother.

"Hi Petra!" He smiles.

I stand next to Petra and put a hand on her shoulder. "Jetra." I whisper.

She glares at me while blushing and I laugh.

☆☆☆☆

Nothing and Nobody separates Lukesse and Jetra. NOTHING!

thanks for reading!