Chapter 8

Maleficent woke up suddenly at the noise of the door slamming. She sat on the bed, slowly focusing Regina. She goggled seeing her cry. She stayed there, paralyzed, for less than a second, the she ran to her.
«Regina! What happened?»
The brunette didn't answer immediately. She just let the tears flowover her face, without being able to stop them.
«Nothing.» she answered eventually, trying to regain her composure.

The blonde dried her tears with her hand.
«I never saw you cry before...»
«You shouldn't, indeed.» the queen whispered. «I'm fine.» she said a moment before kissing her grabbing her with rush.
Malefica let her do, but as they departed, she looked in her eyes.

«You can talk to me, you know it...»

«I don't want to talk.» the woman replied. She pushed her over the bed and then she sat over her. «What I want, is you to finish what you started.»
Maleficent moved as to kiss her neck, but then she stopped to whisper in her ear: «Judging by the smell on you, looks like someone's forestalled me...»
Regina grasped her hair and pulled.

«If you didn't fall asleep it wouldn't have happened.» she growled. «Are you jealous now?»

The dragon stared at her, her eyes darting.

«What if I am?» she asked in a challenging tone.
Regina looked surprised.
«Since when?» she asked.
Malefica shrugged.

«I never had a reason to be it until now!»

«Why now? Nothing has changed.» Regina tried to reassure her, caressing her cheek. Maleficent bursted out into a bitter laughter.
«Really?»
«It's always me and you..» The brunette kissed her. «I'm here with you.»
«Yes, your body is...»
«Mal, I'm with you.» the queen repeated, laying over her. «You have no reason to be jealous.»
The witch pinched her lips.

«Yes, alright...» she said with little convinction.
Regina kissed her, biting her lips. She teared her dress apart and began caressing her body.
Maleficent couldn't help but react to her touch, but also to react with less enthusiasm than the usual. Something disturbed her. Regina, though, distracted her, lightly touching her body, scratching it. Maleficent moaned and kissed her. She made her clothed disappear, trying to forget everything through the contact with her skin.

The brunette bit her neck and then rubbed her tongue over the spot where she wounded her. Her fingers touched her clit, making the woman under her moan. The blonde moved her hand closer to her, and Regina spread her legs further to make it easier for her. The queen's fingers started moving quickly inside the other woman, who couldn't hold back a cry. Mal stopped moving for a few seconds as her body got used to that unceasing movement. After a moment, though, she entered the woman towering over her with violence.

Regina didn't even try to stifle the scream that violently exited her mouth, sush was the strenght with which the blonde had penetrated her. For just a moment, her mind flew to the princess, noting the difference with which the two woman gave her pleasure. Emma was so delicate and sweet with her... She shook her head to chase away those thoughts and went on moving inside Maleficent.

The dragon screamed, for pain and pleasure, but she didn't stop moving. Fast and harsh she went in and out the brunette.
Regina bit her shoulder, barely stiffling the moans of pain, but that didn't prevent her from going on taking her with violence and anger. The blonde spread her fingers inside her and pushed deep inside her.
«Now I recognize you...» the queen whispered between the moans.
Maleficent couldn't answer because of the orgasm that shook her entire body. Despite this she didn't stop moving her fingers inside the brunette, who rocked her hips towards her, coming the with a loud cry.