Chapter 2

Two guards came to pick her up, right after the sunset. They didn't say a word to her as they were taking her before the queen's rooms, from which she had been kicked out at dawn. They pushed her in and went away after a brief bow to the queen, leaving her alone with her.
She opened her eyes wide seeing her.
A black, shiny leather corset wrapped her breasts and waist, emphasizing her curves. Thin black leather trousers ran over her legs, swallowed by the thigh-high boots, with shiny steel heels. Her dark eyes watched her as she was standing right in the center of the room, a hand on her hip, the other one holding a black scourge. The only color was the red of her lips, opened in a sinister and magnetic smile.
«Come closer.» she said, velvet voice but threatening.
The girl obeyed, stopping a step from her.
Suddenly, hanging from the ceiling, leather straps appeared. Emma lifted her face to look at them the, swallowing, she went back gazing at the queen, her eyes wide opened.
Regina smiled again.
«Now we begin to get serious, slave.» she said, approaching her then. «Raise your arms.» she commanded.
Emma did, although a bit hesitantly. The brunette stretched leaning forward to tie the straps around her wrists. She stepped back then, looking at her. She waved her right hand in the air, and the straps pulled up, almost lifting Emma from the ground, making her moan in pain for the tension on her wrists. Another hand movement, and the petticoat that once covered her was disappeared. Emma shivered, sincerely scared by the situation.
Regina licked her lips, and slapped the whip against her palm, mahing her start. She then moved behind her, so that che couldn't see her. She saw her back tense. She passed the red-coated forefinger over her spine, up to down, scratching her, feeling her center clench at her moan. She approached the blonde and grasped her throat from behind.
Emma gasped, yanking the straps. Regina tightened her grip.
«Don't resist...» she whispered in her ear «... or I'll hurt you more.»
Emma squeezed her eyes and tried with all herself to stay still, even if her lungs were about to explode.
Regina let her go, allowing her to breathe.
«Good girl...»
After a moment of silence, filled only by the sound of Emma's furious heartbeats, Regina stroke her between her legs with the whip, making her open them. The little scream that Emma let out made her smile, feeding her arousal.
She passed her left arm around Emma's body and grabbed her right breast, squeezing it between her fingers, digging her nails into the soft flesh. Emma moaned, biting her lip trying not to scream. Regina mover her lips near to her ear again, whispering: «Scream for me.», biting then hard her lobe.
Emma immediately pleased her, shivering. Her breaths were fast, frantic, and became faster when the woman stepped away from her, leaving her waiting for some terrible moments. The she saw her appear before her.
Regina slid the whip between her legs, making her shudder. Then she violently hit her breast, making her cry for the pain.
Emma clinged on to the straps, trying to catch her breath between the lashes, screaming every time.

She neve knew how many times the scourge hit herbody, first on her breasts, then over her thighs, her belly, on her breastsagain. At some time though, trembling, with tears rushing all over her face,she begged her to stop in a whisper, a second before she hit her again.
Regina smiled and lowered the weapon, approaching her.
«I never thought you could resist for so long...» she commented caressing herface. Emma felt a stronger shudder shake her burning body as fear gripped her.She couldn't look her in the eyes of her own will, but she did when the queentook her face between her fingers. There was a smile in her eyes.
«Actually the best toy I've ever had...» she murmured right before kissing herarrogantly. Emma didn't oppose. She wasn't strong enough.
Regina bit her lip until she made her bleed, holding her still while she cried.She then let her go all of a sudden, but she stayed next to her. She ran herhands over her aching body, going down to her legs. She digged her nails intoher inner thighs and forced her to open them. She roughly went inside of her,making her scream in pain. With the other hand she grabbed her hair pulling herhead back, rubbing her tongue over her throat, tasting her sweat and her tears.
«You're not coming until I tell you to.» she the said looking in her eyes.
The girl blinked twice, trying to focus her beyong the thick veil of tears. Shethen nodded, but that wasn't enough for the queen. She gave a yank to her hair.
«It's "Your Majesty".» she reminded her.
«Y-yes, Your Majesty...» the girl repeated with a hint of trembling voice.
«Good girl...»
Regina pushed her finger further inside her, opening them to touch her moresensitive spots. Emma's body quivered despite the pain. She was aroused, and awarm wetness was forming around the queen's fingers.
«I knew you'd like pain...» the brunette said smiling, going on moving insideher.
She felt her clench around her, and she didn't miss the weak moan held behindthe sealed lips.
«Don't come.» she commanded. She moved her hand so that her palm would rubagainst her clit, now swollen and wet, felling her ready to reach the orgasm.
Warm tears were rushing down Emma's face, a mix of pain and pleasure to shockher. She tried to hold herself, but she had to beg the queen again eventually.
«Please, Your Majesty...» she said crying, on the edge of the orgasm.
As an answer Regina added another finger inside her. Emma yelled, yanking thestraps. Regina's fingers went in and out of her, with more violence and faster.The girl's body was tensed and quivering. She begged hera gain, and again withher eyes, too weary to speak.
When she was about to pass out, the queen's hot voice brought her back toreality.
«Come now.»
Her body obeyed instantly, emptying on her hand, with a loud cry that echoed inthe room. Her muscles abandoned her, and she stood only thanks to the straps,but just for a few seconds before that Regina made them disappear, letting hercollapse on the floor.
«Disappointing.» the queen commented bitterly.
Emma managed to slightly lift her face, trying to focus and understand.
«You're supposed to please me now, but you couldn't raise a finger even if itwas to save your own life.» the queen explained then. She gave her her back,walking to the opposite side of the room. «Go away. You got me bored.»
Emma failed her first attempt to stand up, and the second, and the third.
«Stop making a fool of yourself and crawl out of my sight!» the queen snappedat her exasperated.
Humiliated, the girl did as she ordered until, out of the room, two guardslifted her and dragged her to her cell.