Chapter 7

Maleficent went in without knocking, burstingo into the room like a fury.
«Honey, your servants are idiots! I asked them deer, and they brought me some stupid pork meat! I ate the cook, to recover from the delusion...»
Regina gazed at her, slightly arching her left brow.
«You made me a favor, I should have killed him... I'm sorry for the deer, I'll make sure you to have it as soon as possible.»
The blonde waved a hand in the air with nonchalance.
«Oh, nevermind, the ccok was enough.» she said, squeezing the her eyes. She inhaled attentively with her nose. «Perhaps a messenger arrived?» she asked, staring at Regina.
The woman approached her smiling.
«Yes, none important.... You never told me anything about your new plans: do you still want to kill Aurora?»
Maleficent gave her a look full of suspect.
«I don't know, I lost interest...» she distractedly answered, looking around. Regina noted that gaze. She got closer to her.
«I know what you're interestend in.» she said before kidding her with arrogance.
The blode lightly laughed between her lips.
«Oh, yes, I'm always interested in you...» she replied pushing her towards the bed. The brunette layed over it staring voluptuously at the woman above her. «You're insatiable...» she commented smirking.
Maleficent literally ripped off her corset.
«Hark who's talking...»
«You know what I like...» the brunette replied grasping her dress and then dragging the blonde upon her. «...help me to relax...»
The blonde caressed her body, kissing her neck.
«Why, are you still nervous for the story of the princess?» she asked above her skin.
Regina turned her head to give her more room.
«No... a servant was disrespectful.» she answered. She then began undressing her, without bithering to be delicate.
«Is she still alive?» the other woman inquired, without a real interest. She completely undressed her and made her hands run along her legs, going lower with the kisses.
«Of course not!» Regina laughed. «You should know me, dear...» She moaned. «Let's focus on us now...»
Maleficent kissed the side of her breast, licking the skin then in circles, until she reached the nipple. She held it between her lips ad sucked, looking in her eyes.
Regina moaned louder. She tilted her hips towards her, asking for more. Maleficent pleased her immediately, touching her, rubbing her as she moved her attentions to the othe nipple, biting it.
«Yes!» the brunette panted in pleasure, writhing under her. She pulled her hair to make her raise her head, kissing her then, muffling a moan between her lips. Maleficent moved her fingers faster.
«Take me now.» Regina moaned with impatience.
Maleficent penetrated her with two fingers, and with the other hand she kept rubbing against her clit, more and more fast.
A little yell escaped the queen. Maleficent smiled increasing the rhythm.
«Yes...» Regina gasped louder feeling her body prepare to welcome the incoming pleasure.
«Don't stop.» she commanded.
The door was flung open.
«What the hell is happening?» Regina exclaimed trying to lift.
Maleficent turned abruptly. She opened wide her eyes, then sprang to her feet, glaring at Regina.
«You lied to me.»

Emma did try to resist. It had been quite easy at the beginning, knowing that Regina was protecting her from Maleficent. Bu then... hearing Regina moan that way had brought her way beyond the limit. Without thinking not even for a seconda t the consequences, she had sprung open the door and entered the queen's room, furious. And now Regina was glaring at her.
«You told me she was gone...» Maleficent was saying, eyes on Regina.
Emma stayed silent, feeling quite idiotic now.
«And so she was.» she heard Regina answer. «I don't know what she's doing here. It's clear that my guards are quite incompetent.»
The queen got out of bed and approached her.
«You shall go back to the dungeon, slave.» she commanded yanking her.
«If you must leave her to rot down there...» Maleficent said, making Regina turn to look at her. «...you may as well leave her to me...»
«You're here anyway. She can stay in my prisons while we have fun...» the brunette replied smiling lasciviously. She squeezed Emma's arm, who stifled a moan.
Maleficent narrowed her eyes, staring at the queen.
«I see, I see.. I won't touch her. She's yours.» she capitulated eventually.
Regina gave her a smirk.
«Wait for me here, dear, so that we can resume what she interrupted, when I come back...»
She dressed up with her magic and then pushed Emma outside the room.
«What the hell did you think you were doing?» she angrily whispered to her as they were far enugh from Maleficent. She walked so fast that Emma was struggling to keep her pace.
«I'm sorry, I couldn't stand it anymore...» she said, ricking to stumble. She didn't fall only thanks to Regina's support. Emma stared at her hands, that were holding her, the she glanced away, then acted like nothing happened and listened to her question.
«What couldn't you stand?»
«To hear you while you were with her.»
«I do what I want, and now I just want you to stay away from me so that I can go back to my room, seen that you've interrupted me...»
They were in the dungeon now. Regina pushed her against the bars of the first cell they found.
«I hate not being satisfied.» the Queen plowed on.
Emma moaned hitting the bars. She gave her a gaze full of apologies, sincerely sorry, though.
«I'm sorry, Your Majesty. Really.» she said.
«Can you say only that? You're just like your mother, you never think about the consequences of your actions!» Regina spat with anger. «Now, can I go back to my entertainment or shall you create more problems?»
Emma gazed down. She turned and locked herself in the cell, leaning then against the bars to look at her.
«Now I can't bother you anymore.» she said quietly.
Regina walked to the bars.
«Find yoursefl someone to fall in love with who's not your enemy.» she whispered before leaving her alone.
Emma watched her go away. She leaned her forehead against the bars, sighing.
«You don't look like an enemy to me...» she whispered to the empty aisle.

Regina nervously headed back to her room. She massaged her head. That girl was making her crazy.
She entered the room.
«Where were we?» she asked to Maleficent who, though, had fallen asleep.
Regina grumbled, exasperated.
«Great! As if it wasn't enough...» she commented. After a brief moment of meditation she flew out of the room, going back to the dungeons.
«You ruined my night!» she accused the girl, who gave a jump, taken aback by her return.
«What? I thought... Shouldn't you...?»
«Yes, I should, but as I was wasting my time with you the one who was supposed to satisfy me fell asleep!» she barked, nervous.
«Oh...» Emma said lowering her gaze. She wouldn't dare to apologize again.
«"Oh"? Is that all you want to say?» the woman asked entering the cell, giving her a withering look.
Emma opened wide her eyes seeing her come inside the cell. She stepped back instinctively.
«No, but I would annoy you if I'd apologize, so...»
«Now you must do something to apologize, quickly.»
Regina pushed her against the wall, nailing her there with her body.
She took her breath away, not because of the violence of her action, but thanks to the proximity of her body.
«What do you want me to do?»
«You know it well.» the Queen answered with a sparkle of arousal in her dark eyes. «Finish what Maleficent started.»
Emma looked at her, and her eyes got wet for a moment. She the pushed her gently, to be able to kneel before her, undressing her while she lowered.
«Good girl, obey, for once...» Regina pushed her face between her legs. «Try to please me as yu should.»
Emma layed her lips over her, moaning slightly for the pleasure that she herself somehow felt, as if they had switched roles. She kissed her before following her perimeter with her tongue, with deliberate slowness.
Regina, for a moment, let herself go at those feelings that the blonde kneeled at her feet was giving her. None had ever touched her with such delicacy. Her hand reached Emma's hair. She didn't pull it, as she was used to do, but she caressed it while a moan of pleasure slid out from her mouth.
Emma closed her eyes at that gentle touch, feeling fresh tears push behind her eyelids. She kept moving her tongue, drawing every line with the tip, slow, alost with veneration.
Regina pushed her hips towards her and leaned her hands over her shoulders, her legs shaking at every touch of her tongue. Emma couldn't hold back the tears anymore feeling her shake, so close to her. She gently caressed her legs, and moved her tongue to the core of her pleasure and slowly licked it, brushing it with her lips.
«Yes...» Regina moaned while Emma kept licking, feeling her own core pulse at the brunette's moans rhythm. She caressed her skin as if it was the most precious thing in the world, seeing her tremble at her touch.
The brunette felt her body react at every touch, until she bursted into pleasure with a louder moan, that she couldn't hold back.
Emma clinged on to her, coming as she felt her reach the orgasm. She stayed breathless, dazed.
Minutes passed, but the two of them didn't move. Regina stayed still, staring at the woman at her feet.
Emma layed against her, anjoying that rare, prolonged contact. She didn't have the streght to wonder about the reason of that blessing. She was only trying not to think about the moment she would leave her alone in that cell.
Regina suddenly stepped away from her. She leaned against the bars with her shoulders, her breath laboured.
The princees watched her distance, repressing the impulse to stop her. She limited herself to look at her, leaning against the wall, exhausted.
Regina shut her eyes, unable to bear that stare one second more. It remembered her of something she desperately wanted to erase.
«Your Majesty...» the girl quietly called her, worried about her possible reaction.
«Don't say a word.» the woman answered without opening her eyes, trying to drive away that weird feeling inside her chest.
Emma immediately shut her mouth, but she didn't stop watching her with worry.
Regina opened her wet eyes, on the brink of letting a tear run down her cheek. She shut them for a moment and opened them again when she gained back her self-control. She tidyed up her dress, avoiding the girl's stare.
Emma opened wide her eyes, mouth-agape seeing her about to cry. She was delicate enough to look down, pretending she didn't see anything. She stayed silent as she commanded.
The Queen walked out of the cell without locking it. She quickly walked to her room, going in it and slamming the door shut. She leaned against it and finally let the tears rush all over her face.
Emma watched her go away without saying a word. She then laid on the ground, supine, her eyes fixed on the ceiling and her mind on the Queen, tormentend by the anguish.