Chapter 4

Two weeks had passed since Emma had entered the queen's rooms for the first time. Since that day, every night, the two women had spent pleasing and painful hours. Emma had discovered that being submissive wasn't that bad: it made her feel free, complete. Alive.
The queen had even allowed her to sleep in the room near hers. When she wanted her, Regina just had too call her, and Emma just had to open the hidden door between the rooms and please her queen.
But today she hadn't called her. She had been waiting the whole day, listening to every sound in the castle, yet the room had stayed terribly silent. The worry was becoming unsustainable, enough to make her walk up and down the room, torturing her hands.
Suddenly she heard the adjacent room's door open, and laughters echoed in the silence.
«It's been a while since you came to visit me...» Regina said slamming the door behind her.
Maleficent touched lightly her face, making her turn toward her and then pinning her against the door with her body. The brunette laughed, arching her body towards her.
«It wasn't easy to come here, you know, in wartime...»
«I know... but it wasn't easy to find an appropriate toy...»
Maleficent raised her eyebrows. «So you've replaced me?»
«I could never...» Regina replied putting her hands on her hips. «But I had to find something to distract me, seen that I can't go out of this damned castle.»
Maleficent smiled and arrogantly kissed her, then she push the woman towards the bed. Regina smirked laying over the bed. Maleficent was fast leaning over her going on kissing her passionately. The brunette made their clothes disappear with a gesture.
«You don't waste time...» Regina commented between the kisses. She then turned the situation and she was above her.
« You always want to rule, don't you?» the blonde asked amused.
« Of course...» the other woman answered, pinning down her wrists with magic. She licked her lips and laid on her. Her hands started to wander all over her body, leaning on her nipple. Maleficent moaned, arching her back. The brunette got closer to her until she surrounded her nipple with her teeth, making her moan louder. Her hand went down between her legs, spreding them arrogantly and then teasing her, finding her already wet for her. She continued for minutes, waiting for the woman to beg her to give her more pleasure.
«Reg...ina...» Maleficent moaned.
«Tell me, dear...» Regina smiled pushing two fingers inside her, causing the woman to scream. Pleased, the brunette moved quickly inside her, opening her fingers, making her quiver until she exploded crying out her name: «Regina!».
Maleficent panted under her, unable to move, her muscles still tensed. Regina freed her from her magic. As the blonde was free she lifted, grabbing the woman above her to invert their positions again.
«Do you want the control?» Regina asked amused.
As an answer Maleficent shut her mouth with a kiss, biting her lip until it bled. She the pushed her body against the brunette's, her lower belly rocking against Regina's. They both moaned. Maleficent was rolling fast against her while with a hand she grasped her breast and with th other she pulled her head back to bite her neck. Regina couldn't help but moan louder.

Emma couldn't believe her ears. The moans she heard were filling her room, too. She couldn't believe that Regina was with another woman while she was there waiting for her. She knew she was just a toy for her, but that didn't make her fell better. She jumped on the bed, pushing the pillow against her head to try to stop hearing those cries of pleasure, the same she usually caused. But that didn't stop those yells. She groaned with anger, almost hoping that the queen would hear her so that she remembered of her presence.
Regina pushed her body against the one of the woman above her, asking for more. Her requests were quickly satisfied, and Maleficent entered her with two fingers, sharply, making her cry. The blonde sucked a nipple as she continued tormenting her with her fingers, going in and out with increasing violence. Regina screamed louder as she felt the pleasure possess her body.

Emma pushed harder the pillow against her head while hot tears threathened to slip out of her eyes, but she didn't want to cry for her. She leaped up from the bed and she got close to the door that kept her apart from the queen. She put her hands on the wood. She held on for just a few seconds, then she moved again. At the umptheenth yell of pleasure, she kicked hard the large chest next to the bed, risking to break her foot and breaking the thin wooden inside of the chest. She grabbed her aching foot, jumping with the other to the bed, cursing under her breath.

«Yess!!» Regina moaned loudly. Her hands ran to the blonde hair, pulling her close to seal their lips in a violent and passionate kiss. Maleficent's fingers kept arousing her; she moved the thumb upon her clit to increase her pleasure.
«Maleficent...» she gasped, close to the orgasm that came moments later shaking her body. Maleficent kept tormenting her for a few senconds more to make her reach the maximum pleasure, then she exited her. She continued kissing her while she caressed her face.
The queen's tensed body relaxed after a few minutes under the woman's caresses.
«You didn't lose your touch...» the queen said, still panting.
«Did you thin I softened?» the blonde replied.
«It isn't easy to find skilled lovers... I would be sorry to lose you...» the queen plowed on, biting her lip.
Maleficent moaned between pain and pleasure.
«How many lovers do you have?» she asked.
«Just one, at the moment... It was hard to find a decent one since you're gone.» the brunette said amusingly, liing down.
«Glad to know I'm not easy to replace.» the other woman replied with a smirk, laying next to her. «What's the lucky one's name?» she asked then, curious.
«Slave.» Regina answered grinning. «Would you like to meet her?»
«You don't know her name?» Mal asked laughing. «Yes, I'm curious...»
Regina stood up from the bed and commanded a guard to bring her Emma.
Maleficent watched her body, perfect, a glimpse of lust in her eyes.
«Where did you find her?»
«She came here to kill me...» the queen answered turning to look at her, walking then to the bed.

Emma gave a start when the room's door was suddenly opened. She was pulled roughly to the queen's room. She paralyzed at the sight of the two naked women. Maleficent's hand was sliding up and down Regina's thigh. She clenched her fists for the rage, but then she kneeled before them.
«To kill you? Really?» Maleficent asked. She looked at the girl: she was cute, but nothing special to her. «She doesn't look like a killer.» she commented towards Regina.
«Indeed she isn't... As you can see, I'm still alive.» she smiled cleverly.
Emma stayed kneeled in patient, angry wait, betrayed by the tensed posture. Furthermore, the foot was still aching, growing her annoyance.
«Only an idiot would send someone to kill you, an incompetent one, moreover.»
«Indeed, Snow is, as you well know..» Regina said, disgusted and amused at the same time by the enemy's foolishness. «Especially, sacrificing her own daughter...» she laughed, gazing then at Emma.
«Don't you think you made a little too much rumor?» she asked her.
«Her daughter? You've got Princess Emma in your hands and you don't tell me?» Maleficent looked at the brunette in shock.
Emma barely glanced at the queen before answering.
«I'm sorry, Your Majesty. I stumbled while I was going to bed.» she lied.
«It was you that vanished, forcing me to find a stand-in.» Regina replied to Maleficent. She ran a hand over her thigh before bringing her attention back to the princess. «You'd better show a little more respect if you don't want to go back to the dungeons.» she said with contempt.
Emma swallowed, glancing at her once again. Her hart inevitably jumped at the scary option.
«I ask for your pardon, Your Majesty.» she said rapidly.
«It's not my fault if you've caused a war!» Mal was saying. She jokingly hit Regina on her shoulder, surprising enormously Emma, then she lifted ad paced towards her. She turned towards Regina before that she approached her. «May I?» she asked, pointing at the girl with a finger.
Regina gazed at her with a smile.
«Of course, my dear...» she answered, making then herself comfortable, as to watch the scene.
Maleficent reached the slave. She was towering over her, still kneeled. Even if Emma was standing, that wouldn't change: Mal was taller than Regina and, to some extent, scarier. She leaned two fingers under her chin, forcing her to look at her, studying her features.
«You've got your mother's eyes... and you father's brain, seen what you came here for...» she commented.
Unable to do otherwise, Emma stared back at her, gritting her teeth at her words.
«My father's worth ten times you.» she replied in an angry growl.
The queen leaped up and ran to her to grab her hair.
«Mind your words, slave, if you don't want me to kill you right away! Where does this bravery spawns from? You were so tame during the last two weeks...»
The princess hel back a moan, gritting her teeth and clenching her fists to endure the pain.
«From the same two people who game me life, I guess.» she answered, her eyes flashing with rage.
Maleficent's amused laughter broke the air. Regina, though, didn't let that distract her.
«Apologize for your arrogance, little girl!» she commanded, turning the to Maleficent. «One day without me and she's back boasting...» she said, taking then her attention back to the slave. «... when there was nothing she wanted more than satisfy me, last night...» she plowed on with the clear intention to humiliate her.
Emma blushed slightly at her word, but she didn't lose her bravery.
«Or what? What do you want to do to me, Your Majesty?» she spat, stessing the last words, glaring at her even if her eyes were wet. «If you want to kill me, just do it already, I don't care. I expected that when I came here alone.»
«Are you trying to blame me?» Maleficent asked ignoring her, gazing at Regina with her blue eyes wide open.
«Of course not, my dear.» the brunette answered smiling, without taking her eyes off of the girl though. «I only believe that someone here is jealous...» She bent over to lift Emma's face. «Did you feel neglected?»
The girl blushed violently and tried to gaze down.
«Oh, poor girl...» Maleficent said looking at her.«... she fell in love with you...»
Regina gazed at her, looking for a confirmation in her gaze.
«Is it true?» she asked narrowing her eyes.
Emma gazed back at her.
«Why, do you care?»
«Curiosity.» the woman answered, trying to maintain a detached behavior.
Emma narrowed here eyes searching her gaze.
«I won't answer this question.» she said. «No matter what you do to me.»
«Go back to your room.» Regina ordered after some moments of silence, letting her go. The princess stood up and limped to the door without a word, hiding the tears she couldn't hold back anymore giving her back to the women.