Chapter 5

Regina watched her go away with a weird feeling.
«Honey, I know that look...» Maleficent said with a gentle tone.
Regina turned to go back to the bed. «What look?»
The woman followed her, smiling at her.
«You've got two ways to solve this. Three, maybe.» the blonde plowed on.
«I don't know what are you talking about, but I'm listening.» the brunette replied, avoiding her stare.
Maleficent smiled looking at her. She began to list, counting with her fingers as she talked.
«One, you kill her. But I don't think you want to do it, or she'd be already underground. Or her head would be on a pike, to make the idiot suffer. Two, you torture her until you relax. It always works. Three, you calm her down and accept the fact that she's in love with you. Yet I'd advise against that course of action, you know, love...»
«Love is weakness, I know...» Regina finished for her, sighing. «I don't want to kill her. Not yet...» she quickly added. «And she's not in love with me, by the way.»
Maleficent put a hand over hers, looking in her eyes.
«Regina, what if not love would have pushed her to surrender so easily to you, abandoning her will to kill you? Betraying her family? You told me before that, until yesterday, she only wanted to please you.... I'm not telling you to have a relationship with her, I'm only saying that you have to deal with this situation, or the one to suffer for it will be you.»
«Me? Why? You well know that I don't have a heart, so how on earth should I suffer?» she asked, almost with anger.
«I'm not talking about you heart, dear, I'm talking about your brain! She'll drive you crazy if she goes on like this! Dominate her for good, so that she won't cause you any further problem.»
«Of course I will.» Regina snorted, about to lose her patience.
The witch grinned.
«Good! If you ever need some help from your old teacher...» she added then, malice in her eyes.
«I can handle it on my own...» the brunette smiled at her «But thank you.» she added before kissing her. Maleficent laughed between her lips.
«Oh, I know, I know... I said it only to have some fun together...»
«There will obviously be other occasions, after that I'll dominate her completely.»
The woman smiled, her eyes flashing, wicked. «I can't wait...» she said.
Regina smiled in response.
«How long will you stay?»
«Until you'll stand my presence.» the blonde answered laughing.
«Interesting....» Regina caressed her cheek before laying on the bed. «I let you rest. Restore, you'll need your energy later...»
«Do you really think I need to restore? I'm a dragon, Regina, not your slave in the next room! You insult me...»
«I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...» Regina said pulling Mal over her, kissing then her with passion. Maleficent smiled leaning over her.
Regina didn't waste time and entered her immediately, making the blonde yell in surprise. After a brief moment of pain, the blonde started rocking her hips, asking for more. The queen didn't leave her waiting and moved quickly inside her.
«Don't stop...» Maleficent whispered, biting the woman's lip. Regina opened her fingers to touch her more sensitive spots, making moan out loud the woman above her. Her fast movement slowed down only after Maleficent's cry of pleasure, who laid on her panting.
The queen exited her slowly, a satisfied smirk on her lips.
«You really missed me...»
«Yes, I feel quite lonely in my castle...» Maleficent replied.
«You can stay as long as you wish.» Regina said caressing her face.
Mal stared at her adoringly.
«Thank you... You now you're always welcome to my castle, right?»
«Of course, my dear..» the queen smiled.
The blonde half-closed her eyes, relaxing completely.
«Would you mind if I took a nap? It's been a long trip. I had to avoid at least a hundred arrows and like ten spears...»
«Of course, have some rest. We have a lot of time.» the queen reassured her, kissing her.
Maleficent fell asplee almost instantly, worn out.
Regina waited for her breath to be even before standing up from the bed. She wrapped herself in a nightgown and exited the room.

Emma, after being brought to her room, had laid on the bed. The two women's moans kept coming to her ears.
Tears had just stopped rushing over her face when the door was slammed open. She leapt up abruptily, surpised to see the queen walk in.
«So you're awake...» the queen said coming by.
«Yes, Your Majesty.» she answered with a hint of voice.
Regina approached her, grabbed her feet making the princess groan in pain, then passed her hand over it, curing it. Emma gave a start at the queen's touch. When the pain ceased, she gaped at her.
«Don't ever try to raise your voice with me again. Don't you ever try to contradict me... especially in front of other people.» the brunette coldly said.