Me: I'm finna swing through now.

Jayden: Oh aight. Be safe out on these streets.

Me: I will.

We hung up and I pulled off.

I went inside the hospital , checked in then made my way to Jayda's room with some McDonald's. I walked in and looked over at Jayden who was tapping on her phone screen. She looked better then when Jayda was first admitted. She had on white jeans , black plain shirt and black vans , her hair was in a bun with a headband around it.

Me: Haven't seen you wear a headband in forever.

She looked up at me as I sat beside her.

Jayden: Eh , my baby hairs not cooperating with me today.

I shook my head with a smile on my face and handed Jayden her bag and drink.

Jayden: Thanks. I was starving.

Me: You welcome now eat before you end up in the room beside hers with a tube down ya throat.

She laughed.

Jayden: So what brought you by here?

Me: Well I haven't checked up on my buddy today yet and I needed to come see how she's doing.

We both looked at a Jayda who had a oxygen tube in through her nose and was laying on her back with her eyes closed , looking a bit pale. Nonetheless , she was still beautiful though.

Jayden: Well , she still hasn't waken up yet , I'm waiting on that moment.

Me: It's been days , is she in a coma or just asleep.

Jayden: I'm not sure.

Me: How you holding up?

Jayden: Yesterday , not so good. I cried infront of Cameron and somebody I didn't know. Plus I was in Cameron's arms.

I was about to reply when we heard Jayda's small squeaky voice.

Jayda: Gay ass.

I laughed and Jayden and I came closer to her bed. Jayda began to take the oxygen from her nose but I stopped her.

Me: Nuh uh. Not yet. 

Jayda: But I can breathe on my own.

Me: Until the doctor takes you off of this oxygen , you aint getting off. Understand?

Jayda: Gee , okay mom.

Jayden: You need anything , babygirl?

Jayda: Drink?

Me: I'll go get the doctor.

Jayden: Thanks man.

Me: You know I gotchu love birds.

I went out and got the doctor then came back in behind them.

Doctor: Ah , Ms. Martin , glad to see your alive. 

Jayda: Glad to be alive. 

Doctor: How are you feeling?

Jayda: Well , my head is throbbing , I'm in pain , I'm thirsty , I'm hungry and I'm ready to leave.

Doctor: Well , I'll get you some medicine , and some water. You can't leave for a bit , we need to run some tests. After the tests and figuring out what kind of diet you need to be put on, you can have something to eat.

Jayda: Okay.

The doctor walked out after checking her vitals and such. 

Jayda: Hold up , did he just say I needed to be put on a diet. He tryna call me fat!?

Jayden and I laughed as Jayda was pissed.

Me: You stay pissed.

Jayden: Forreal but not like that Jayda. Your just waking up from a 4 day sleep. You can't just wake up and eat anything.

Jayda: Well why the hell not?

Me: Cause it don't work like that.

Jayda: Well it should.

Jayden: Well it don't.

Jayda: Shutup.

Jayden: Nah , I'm good.

Jayda folded her arms and looked away making me laugh. 

Me: You guys have the best relationship , I swear.

Jayda: Yeah when she's not being a butthole.

Jayden: You see what I have to deal with? She's so difficult.

Me: Okay you guys , you can fuck later , I need some advice.

Jayden: Bet and with what?

Me: Well I kinda fucked up with Danielle.

Jayda: What did you do.

She separated every word.

Me: I haven't been spending as much time with her as I should. I mean I've been swarmed with homework and projects for some reason. I try to call her now and she doesn't answer any of my calls and ignores all my texts but I see she can be on Snapchat and Instagram.

Jayden: Well , you surely did fuck up.

Jayda: Not as much as your making it seem like though. 

Me: What should I do. I mean I went by her place and her roommate said she had went out with a friend named Jordan.

Jayda: Well use that as an advantage. Leave her some cute little gifts on her bed with a cute note saying your sorry.

Me: You think that'll work?

Jayda: Danielle loves small things like that.

Me: Okay , I'll try it.

Jayda: Okay great , now go before she gets home early or something.

Me: Okay I will. 

I stood up and leaned over Jayda to clap Jayden up then I gently hugged Jayda and left. As I was walking to my car , I had a text from Meghan.

Meghan : She's out to eat right now then she's going to the movies. The movie starts at 2 and she's going to see Creed. The one over by 5th and Spring.

( AN : I know that movie been out lol , I'm finna watch it on Hulu now. Btw , Hulu is just a no no , I'm going back to Netflix. Anyways , that was just irrelevant lol .)

I sent a reply.

Me: Alright , thanks Meg. You the real MVP.

I got in my car and drove off.

-  -  -  -  

Chapter 24

Chapter 25 will be in Danielle's point of view . I'm kinda happy about that. 

Questions below :

- Whose "Jordan" to Danielle ?

- What's Danielle gonna say when she see's the gifts the Skylar bought for her ?

- Whose happy that Jayda's alive and awake?

- Will Jayda be able to go back to her house when she's released?

Leave comments and votes !