reader pov

he had been tense the entire time but after i started getting him ready, he just...relaxed. finally. i could tell the swirl of emotions, reservations, and doubts must have finally settled. he third finger slipped in almost too easily. he has always been gay, that's for sure. i dont know what it is about him, i just really wanted to have him. it was when i was talking to him earlier that i saw something. it sparked something inside me that made me realize something: i have a thing for older guys. ive literally had two people who were younger than i, daisya and lavi, but other than that, they just get older and older. i dont know what it is.

im sure he didnt think of this but i did bring a condom. did i bring it with the intention of having sex? of course not. i didnt even fathom fully intending on nailing rhode's uncle into this huge bed till he screams my name. i just bring it just in case honestly. i didnt know if rikei would have called asking for some dick in the bathroom. while i knew he was clean, i did start wearing a condom with him just in case, as i will with nea. it was rather uncomfortable but i pulled it out the back of my undies and held it in my teeth as i tore it open. i removed my undies, letting my hard on fling against his leg. his breath hitched at the contact. i slid on the condom and pushed against him, earning a needy whimper. he gripped my arms tightly as i entered into him, enjoying his surprisingly tight warmth. he felt damn good, that's for sure. his eyes widened, no doubt noticing that i was bigger than i looked. i firmly planted my hips against his. his soft relaxed body, his big round ass that was soft yet firm in my hands. his chest that had some unkempt black fur littered across it. i could see the outline of his abs. they weren't pronounce like mines but there none the less. he started stroking himself, feeling on his own chest and pinching the nipples. at least he isn't afraid to show that this feels good. i lifted his legs high on my hips and slowly started thrusting, savoring his quivering and shortness of breath.

i kissed on his chest, sucking on his nipples and taking in his scent. it was good. warm and comforting. his caressing hand turned into a grip on my neck as i started picking up the pace, fully enjoying his suppleness. i quickly realized that this wasn't enough. i moved faster, trying to control myself but failing miserably. he stopped stroking himself, moving to grip the sheets in a strained attempt not to cum but he failed. he clenched, his face shifting to a relaxed expression as he squirted on his chest. i wasn't done though. i was getting close. i kept going, leaning down and kissing him as i held one leg against his chest and the other out the way as i pounded his neglected hole into the bed. i didnt take long at all for him to get hard again. his grip grew tighter on me as i fucked him. i felt that knot fast approaching. i soiled the condom but i couldn't stop long enough to change it so i kept going.

we came once more before i had changed the position, this time flipping him on his stomach. he spread his legs a little wider, presenting himself to me. his cheeks looked quite appetizing but i held back, this being the first time we've been together. i placed my hands on his cheeks and spread them, looking at his quivering hole. i positioned myself on top of him, straddling his ass before pushing back inside. i started thrusting, now being able to watch his cheeks jiggle with each impact. he started moaning, holding tight to a pillow as i kept going and going. i put my chest against his back and ground myself into him, kissing him warmly until we both clenched. i kept moving, pounding his soft ass until i couldn't hold back any more. i pressed myself as far into him as i could, earning a strained whimper as we both came together for the third time. i rolled off him, tossing out the condom. i took a minute to catch my breath. "that was AMAZING. we should do that again," i whispered, the biggest of grins on my face but all i got was....whimpering?

i looked over at him. his face was buried in a pillow and low whimpering was audible. i rolled over on my side and shook him. "whats wrong?" i asked, an air of concern in my voice. he pulled his head out the pillow and looked at me. the tears were just pouring out. "im...im a whore," he whimpered before sobbing into his pillow. "non sense. you dont just sleep around with people, nea," i rubbed his back soothingly. "but....but i was soo easy! i just met you today. didnt even talk much. no dating or anything," he whimpered. all the base had left his voice. he was just a sobbing mess. "the real question is what should happen after this. im gonna take a shower, open a window, and get ready to go. you gotta pull yourself together, nea. you had needs and i helped full fill them its fine if dating comes after that," i got out of bed and opened a window before heading into the bathroom.