Ben's Plan

Ben's POV:

We were sleeping soundly when I heard a knock at the door. I yawned and looked at the clock. Who is knocking at 7 in the morning. I walked to the door and opened it. Ross stared down at me. He has come to take Jeff.

"I need to talk to Jeff, right now" Ross growled slightly. He is early.

"He is asleep, come back later" I replied while pointing to the bed. I felt brave for standing up to Ross.

"It is fine, I will carry him to the room where we will be talking" Ross dimanded while pushing me out the way. I fell to the floor and looked up at him. Ross picked up Jeff, flung him over the shoulder and walked out. I hesitantly followed Ross. Part A of my plan was in motion. If I know Ross when he says 'I need to talk' he normally takes the child to the basement but how to get there. My memory was fuzzy.

I followed him to the iscolation door. I sneeked inside while he was shutting the door. It was dark so Ross couldn't see me but I could see him. Ross's hand felt a torch on the wall and pulled it. A hidden passage way opened and the memories came flooding back.

He stretched me and beat me black and blue, he wanted to know why I looked like a elf. I shook my head and shook away my painful memories. When the passage shut it was safe to leave. I exited the door and ran to my room. Where did I put my phone. There it is. I grabbed it and flung it in my pocket. Everyone was at Breakfast. They never opened the curtians in the morning as the sun came through and blinded the cooks.

I walked round the side and ran down the garden to the hut. I'm hoping this will work. I pushed the numbers and waited. It was ringing. Ok right number just need you to answer.

"Hello?" the voice answered in a husky voice.

"Um, hi, is this Jeff's friend" I asked sounding shy.

"At your service" he replied while laughing. I imagined a shadow taking of a top hat and bowing. His voice sent shivers down my spine.

"um well here is the thing, I have been studying Jeff's escape book while he has...."I started.

"Stop right there child, let me guess, you need my help to bust him out" he laughed creepily. It sounded like a demonic clown laugh.

"Well yeah I was leading up to that" I replyed shyly.

"I need to know 2 things, location of where your at and what you look like so I know who talk to about this" he sounded serious.

"A orphanage, I think its called Lost Souls home, I am short I wear green clothes and golden blond hair" I replyed nervously. There was a awkward silence.

"Aha! I will be able to get to you late tomorrow about 7, meet me in the back garden at 7 sharp" the voice laughed and ended the call. Was he serious. Is this guy really coming. What if he only helps Jeff escape. So many questions formed in my head. I shook my head. Step 1- Get Jeff's friend to help, complete.

I smiled step 1 was a success. Now for step 2. I rubbed my hands together. I walked down the corridor and in to Ross's bedroom. I needed his key card or one that looked the same. I looked at the clock it was lunch time. This day was dragging. Ross usually sleeps for a hour around lunch time. I slid under his bed and waited. Right on cue loud footsteps echoed through the corridor. Ross was coming. I slid deeper under the bed and waited. The door flew open making me jump.

Ross kicked off his combat boots and climbed in bed. He thinks if he sleeps in the day he can restore his energy. With in minuets Ross was completely out. I slid out under his bed as silently as I could. I held my nose, Ross's feet stank. I grabbed ID card and left the room. Step 2 of my plan was in motion, all I had to do was get into the CCTV room.

Using Ross's ID card I was able to break into the CCTV room. I opened door and walked to the computer, I placed blu tack over the eye camera as a pre causion. I walked back to door and flicked the lights on. While the computer was turning on I watched the screens. I need to freeze them when no one is there. The computer turned on I began hacking in to the system.

30 minuets in I had managed to freeze all the camreas I left the CCTV room and returned Ross's ID card. All I can do is wait untill tomorrow for step 3. I hope Jeff will cope until tomorrow evening. Don't worry Jeff I will get you out. I promise.