Basement Terror

Jeff's POV:

Ross was in a foul and rotten mood. I could tell. He smashed his whole fist on the door. He slammed the door shut behind him. He ignored me asking him to be quiet. Ross had one tight grip on my wrist as he pulled me through the corridors and down the stairs. What have I done this time. Ever since I arived at this place Ross has always treated me like I was a chewing gum on the bottom of his shoe. To but it clearly Ross hated me. That much was clear even to a blind person.

I am confused. Where is Ross taking me. We stopped in front of a large metal door. This happened to be the door that lead to isolation. What did I do. Ross opened the metal door and dragged me inside shutting the door behind us. Darkness.

Ross's grip tightens around my wrist. We were submerged in darkness. Ross placed his free hand on the wall. What is he doing. I hear a loud echo and felt the floor vibrate. Before my eyes a well light hidden passageway opened. Ross started dragging my down the new corridor. He has been draging me for ages. Where does this place lead to.

After what felt like forever we had arrived at a wooden door. Ross pushed the door and with a loud echoing creek the door had opened. Ross flicked on the lights. Ross dragged me to a device standing in the middle of the room. He strapped my wrist to one side of the pole. He then grabbed my other wrist and strapped it to the other end of the pole.

This was so uncomfortable, my arms were tied to a pole and a large metal plank up against my back. I glared at Ross while he pulled up a leather arm chair and placed right in front of me. Ross walked over to the far wall and picked up a large box. He walked back over to his chair and sat down placing the box at his feet. I tried to kick him but he was to far back.

Ross pulled out a small rectangular object from his top pocket. He glared at me from his chair. Ross pushed a button and my conversation I had with Jack on the phone begain playing. Ross played it through to the end. Lucky for me the recording only got the end of the call where I say I like a guy. Ross stopped the tape and looked at me angrily. I had a bad feeling about what was about to happen.

"So Jeffery, your in to men" Ross said sternly clenching his fists. I glared at him and shook my head.

"Firstly if I were you I would get your facts correct, secondly if your going to use that recording as evidence don't start putting words in to my mouth because the tape recording said I am not gay and thirdly what is wrong with me liking people of the same sex" I stated. 

Ross's face turned blood red he opened the box at his feet and pulled out a whip. The next thing I know is my arms, belly and legs were stinging from agonising pain.

"Tell me who you like right now" Ross bellowed. I shook my head. I will not tell Ross a thing.

"Do your worst Ross, I will get my revenge, it will not be today or tomorrow but you had better sleep with one eye open from now on, I will have my revenge on you, your nothing but a heartless weasel" I held my head high.

Ross stood up and grabbed a massive bottle of bleach. He walked towards me and poured it over my body. I closed my eyes instantly. After 5 minuets I opened my eyes and looked at my arms and hands. They had turned paper white and leathery. I looked hideous. I am a monster.

"I ASK AGAIN tell me who you like" Ross shouted angrily. I spat at him, I was not going to give in easily.

"Fine if you will not talk I will keep you here untill you do" Ross shouted and left the room locking it behind him. Well I better get used to this room as it will be the death of me. I will refuse to give in. Ross can hold me here like a animal but I will not surrender.